Help with ticket website

As I don't get to many matches these days I'm not a ST holder these days and I'm usually just buying tickets at the office as and when I'm free.

It's my intention on going to the M*rton match today and was hoping to buy one on the website.

I logged in and clicked on the desired match, came to a page asking me "roll over the block with the mouse to see availability and prices" or something similar. I assume there should be a picture of the stadium or something for me to select a seat, but there's nothing - just a blank space.

Any thoughts as to what I'm or the website is doing wrong? I'm using the latest Safari for Mac. I've tried with chrome too.

59 minutes ago, Losing My Religion said:

As I don't get to many matches these days I'm not a ST holder these days and I'm usually just buying tickets at the office as and when I'm free.

It's my intention on going to the M*rton match today and was hoping to buy one on the website.

I logged in and clicked on the desired match, came to a page asking me "roll over the block with the mouse to see availability and prices" or something similar. I assume there should be a picture of the stadium or something for me to select a seat, but there's nothing - just a blank space.

Any thoughts as to what I'm or the website is doing wrong? I'm using the latest Safari for Mac. I've tried with chrome too.

You need to register as a Saint Mirren fan, choose which match you want to go to and click on buy tickets (if this doesn't bring up the seating plan then click on the red-choose seats option) hover over the block you want and click on it,the yellow squares are the available seats in that block,and the bottom of the block is pitch side.Remember to click on the seat you want or multiple seats if you want to buy more than one.

Just now, Hambud said:

It seems to be on a loop. You click "buy tickets" and it gives a list of matches you can buy for. If you pick the morton game it doesn't bring up a next screen.

You need to click on the red text at the top to open up the plan,i just tried it and it worked,it's not meant to be like that but i guess they are having website problems.The ticket site is run by an outside agency.

You need to click on the red text at the top to open up the plan,i just tried it and it worked,it's not meant to be like that but i guess they are having website problems.The ticket site is run by an outside agency.

None of the text on mine are a "link" every time I try I just get Googles definition of the words.

My season ticket will get get me so I'm alright Jack [emoji6] was just trying to get my brother sorted. He can do that himself.

1 minute ago, Hambud said:

None of the text on mine are a "link" every time I try I just get Googles definition of the words.

My season ticket will get get me so I'm alright Jack emoji6.png was just trying to get my brother sorted. He can do that himself.

Yeah the text was not a link,but it opened when i clicked on it. The buy option is indeed now unavailable,so it's buy at the stadium only now.

• 3 weeks later...