Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by guinness

  1. Changed days. For the league cup semi when Hughie got sent off there was a special train from Gilmour street.lost ,3_0 as I recall.
  2. Is that 9 midweek games now?
  3. Was still on holiday today and went to Glasgow. Was on subway twice bus once and a train. Also in a few shops. Overall I would have said there was 95% adherence with mask rules. Of the other 5%, 95%of them were BAME people. As they are the ones who suffer most this was odd.no one challenged them at all.
  4. guinness

    Paisley Pubs

    Yes it was to do with serving. Delivering drinks to table, cleaning etc. They could probably do it with two less. They will be trying to get used to new rules as well.
  5. guinness

    Paisley Pubs

    Was in the bull today. 5 staff 4 customers. Cannot go on like that for long.
  6. West Indies are hopeless. Minute pressure is on their bottle goes.
  7. guinness

    Paisley Pubs

    Had a couple of pints of Guinness in the bull today. Really enjoyed them.
  8. Not played many matches. Seems to have missed a whole season. Has he had injuries? Hope he can do us a turn. Nice to see players come in early.
  9. Why are there so few matches in November? Scotland games?
  10. Went onto ticket website. Was offered a season ticker for 2016-2017 or a ticket for 2020-2021 south.wtf? Will wait to see what happens with hearts new plans. Might not bother st all.
  11. According to BBC hearts have been asked to reexamine temporary reconstruction of the league backed by Celtic,rangrdd,Aberdeen. What a load of shite.
  12. Absolutely. One of the most joyous moments I've ever had supporting st mirren. 10 years of almost constant decline washed away in a glorious season of wonderful attacking football. I remember getting back to the bus as they replayed chick young telling jimmy calderwood we had scored in injury time. Not again he said. He was just about in tears. Great day.
  13. Wary of buying a season ticket then they bring colts into the league structure. That finishes me if they do that.
  14. This was the most emotional match I ever remember being at. Huge crowd all going absolutely mental. Fabulous stuff.
  15. My street very busy today with people walking for exercise. Also people with children visiting other people. Grandparents etc.they do not seem to be getting the message.
  16. After end May majority of players in League not under contract
  17. Sorry meant for a 16-18 or whatever the cut off is. I agree a child should be much cheaper.
  18. One other point. How many of us on Saturday paid £30.00? Lot of people I know got in for £17 as an OAP/ child/ student or whatever
  19. If you bring it down to £9 you are basically going to end up like the Juniors. See how many people watch that. All you would have was 42 even smaller teams than now. £20.00 is , I think, a reasonable amount for working adults with reductions for unemployed, children , OAPs etc.
  20. Must admit I left at half time as I thought if the manager and the players do not give a toss why should I.
  21. Celtic filled half the away bit on Saturday with their own supporters. they could not give a toss if we turned up or not. Same for Rangers. they can both fill their grounds with their own muppets. The £30 payers were joined by the ones who had paid less as we were shoehorned into one small bit. Therefore it would not bother them if all other clubs boycotted them. As long as their supporters cough up nothing will change.
  22. Can see us relegated then kibble suggest a plastic pitch to help train youngsters in some shite while then we basically stay in the lower leagues for ever.
  23. We must try and Beat hearts not draw with them. Biggest problem with the manager is he sets up to draw every match. He us so negative it I'd embarrassng.
  24. Not a bad game. Inverness almost took lead through Walsh. Certainly trying to get forward.
  25. I voted no but will accept the majority as long as basil stops going on and on and on and on
  • Create New...