1. Vollmond - A Swiss beer that is only brewed on the night of a full moon (no joke!), hard to find, occassionaly lurking on some shelves in Peckhams, but thas the best flavour of any beer
2. DAB - Dortmund lager, like Becks but far more refreshing taste to it
3. Castlemaine Gold - Almost impossible to find in the UK, this Aussie lager excellent, almost has a thick texture to it, million times better that Castlemaine XXXX
4. Steinhauser - This is only available in Aldi (but don't let that put you off!), it is brewed in Dortmund from the brewers that make DAB, 6 bottles for £3.29!
5. Messina - Sicilian lager, really crisp, fairly easy to find in good off sales and Peckhams