I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Who ..like a good few of the bands i love..will be back with the original line up if rumours are to be believed..

Original line up..? You mean she's patched things up with guitarist/fiancee/ex/subject of vitriolic opening track on 3rd album then ??? :P

But yes, I'd go to that show, feckin still in love with Julianne myself ! :wub:

Absolute superb choice..all killer no filler..Do you like Roddys solo album?.

He wanted to buy my black n' white creepers off me at Celtic Connections last month, ah said NAW !!! :lol: Minutes later Mark Kermode tried the same ruse... :huh:

Original line up..? You mean she's patched things up with guitarist/fiancee/ex/subject of vitriolic opening track on 3rd album then ??? :P

Yes apparently they seem to have sorted out their differences..so i,m led to believe

Oh aye forgot to add..Gary Numan..Cars...on real radio

Edited by mickeyramone

I saw her first, you bástard, and I know that for a fact cos you were still making eyes at Caroline O'Hara. :wink:

And I'm currently listening to Blister on the Moon by Taste which seems strangely appropriate....

They done a reunion gig maybe round about 2000..i bumped into you in the crowd...and you said to me.."i remember you telling me about the Wonderstuff ages ago..and i should have listened to you..these guys are feckin brilliant..."Help me oot here man.

A Saturday night? Not long before Christmas? We'd just been robbed at Firhill?