Top Five Hero(ine)s

Bill Lees

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ i'm in shock  :blink:  To think my club has so many gay lovers.

Jeez i'm out of here.....TAXI..... Beep Beep..Yeaaammmm  :D  :D  :D

201102[/snapback]

:wink:

I mentioned no one by name,...and stated no opinion on any previous posts,

..........someone just tried the cap on,.....how did it fit?........ B)

Taxi to the Shyberry with the rest of your right-wing, Nazi propagandists

Do me a favour Herbie when you understand even 1% of 100% about politics then come back and write something you know what your talking about. Until then run off and play with yer pink bubble car ya daft cu-nt :D:D

I’m a wee bit confused here. Is that the correct plurality of the word “poof� The way the English language is I can’t be that sure. When turned plural the word roof becomes roofs; the word “hoof†can be either hoofs or hooves. So what is the collective word for “poof� Is it poofs or pooves or what? :blink:

I’m a wee bit confused here. Is that the correct plurality of the word “poof� The way the English language is I can’t be that sure. When turned plural the word roof becomes roofs; the word “hoof†can be either hoofs or hooves. So what is the collective word for “poof� Is it poofs or pooves or what? :blink:

201321[/snapback]

I'd say pooves. But either way they appear to be subject to Locwinnoch Saint's hateful bigotry.

Bill,

I'm seriously beginning to think your a bit of a sweetie wife. as you just wont let go Your becoming my shadow.

Can we please drop it. I know where you come from and you know where I come from. Why carry on.

201320[/snapback]

I'll drop it when I choose, Ian. why should I make life easy for a pitiful bigot ?

I've not tolerated them all my life and I'm not starting now just because you're one.

I'll drop it when I choose, Ian. why should I make life easy for a pitiful bigot ?

I've not tolerated them all my life and I'm not starting now just because you're one.

201341[/snapback]

By definition, does not tolerating a bigot not make you a bigot too?

"Bigot: person intolerant or not receptive to ideas of other"

:rolleyes::ph34r:

So let me get this straight. To avoid the paradox of not being receptive of bigoted views, and thereby by definition a bigot oneself, one should tolerate and be receptive to the bigoted views.

Can you see the difficulty I have with that ?

Clue - should we as Saints supporters happily embrace flutes, sashes, orange walks and R*ngers ?

So let me get this straight. To avoid the paradox of not being receptive of bigoted views, and thereby by definition a bigot oneself, one should tolerate and be receptive to the bigoted views.

Can you see the difficulty I have with that ?

Clue - should we as Saints supporters happily embrace flutes, sashes, orange walks and R*ngers ?

201458[/snapback]

I'm only quoting the dictionary Bill and you can't argue with that!!

Unless you're intolerant of dictionaries too? :rolleyes:

Don't think Bill is being a bigot by refusing to agree with someone elses view point. Surely every human will disagree with many peoples views, this doesnt make us all bigots.

Another definition of bigot is this:

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

So in this case LS is intolerant of those of a different sexuality making him certainly a bigot whilst others were just disagreeing with his views. In my personal opinion a second difference is LS wants a certain group of society to be forced 'underground' and not to be allowed on TV etc yet no-one else was saying LS should not be allowed to have/air his views.

There is a world apart from disagreeing with people and wanting certain sections of society to be forced to live or be treated as 'lesser' citizens.

With regards to e.g. Orange Marches. I can't stand them, but this is not through some attachment to being a non-Orangeman or hating Orangemen, it is because of the potential problems and violence they can cause to other, often innocent, people.

Not accepting bigoted behaviour does not make you a bigot.

Do me a favour Herbie when you understand even 1% of 100% about politics then come back and write something you know what your talking about.

201300[/snapback]

What makes you think I don't bigot-boy?

What you need is a right good ass-pumping from an eight foot, 25 stone Bar-L inmate to chill you out a bit :rolleyes:

I bet you'ld enjoy it too.

Your daftest question yet, McB!!!! :blink:

I thought, "PHWWOOOOAAAR!  GERMAINE!" immediately.

That brain and razor-sharp mind were instantly recognisable... :)

200489[/snapback]

Dr Greer? Whit- take John Peel's leavings. :ph34r:

Naw- at the same age- Wie a better brain, a finer face and a body courtesy of Michelangelo

eleanorbron_1.jpg

The lovely Eleanor Bron

:loveyou

Sorry I took so long to get back- Was down in Lahndan and Kent :P