hearts steak and gravy pies

peterborough united's balti pie

grimsby town's pies

darlington's frozen pies and burgers

My top 5 fave are -

1. Cheeseburger , Somerset park

2. Cheeseburger , Capelow :o

3. Bridie , East End park

4. Cheeseburger , Palmerston ( even thought the cheese was cold )

5. Cheeseburger , Elland Road

the worst -

1. Anything from the national stadium <_<

2. A "pie" from Gayfield :blink:

3. A pie from ....Love Street :o

4. A pie from the fake saints

5. A cup of cola from Broadwood

Guest Infamous 7-0

don't touch the irn bru they sell at palmerston - it's disgusting!

grimsby pies reidy? are you sure? i think they just bought a load of tesco economy mince pies and sell them for 1.50.

grimsby pies reidy? are you sure? i think they just bought a load of tesco economy mince pies and sell them for 1.50.

Seemed OK to me. Mind you I was totally pished at the time having spent some time at the Leaky Boot... :blink:

Guest Infamous 7-0

Seemed OK to me. Mind you I was totally pished at the time having spent some time at the Leaky Boot... :blink:

that figures ;)

was that the pre-season match? i was in grimsby that day, didn't see any saints tops around. i went to see lincoln v huddersfield, the most boring pre-season game ever. huddersfield brought on this 6ft 5in sub who could barely stand up!!

that figures ;)

was that the pre-season match? i was in grimsby that day, didn't see any saints tops around. i went to see lincoln v huddersfield, the most boring pre-season game ever. huddersfield brought on this 6ft 5in sub who could barely stand up!!

Yep - that was the day. Can't understand how you never saw any Saints tops. The place was jumpin (not forgetting that the place in question is Cleethorpes, not Grimsby). I seem to remember a pot plant made it into the match without paying. Anyone throw some light on this? :lol:

The place was jumpin (not forgetting that the place in question is Cleethorpes, not Grimsby). I seem to remember a pot plant made it into the match without paying. Anyone throw some light on this? :lol:

The pot plant in question was purchased on the way to the ground from the aformentioned Leaky Boot by our very own Greig Martin, who inexplicably took a fancy to it in one of the shops along the way. "It was a bargain" he explained. He then proceeded to silver-tongue the stewards on the gate at the ground to allow him to take his plant in to see the game. At the end of the game, oor Greig I believe donated the pot plant to a Grimsby fan (or it might have been one of the stewards) and headed out back to the Leaky Boot.

Psychiatrists are still discussing this episode to this day. ;) :fishwallop

i had a steak & gravy pie on saturday . It was great , only problem is theres to much steak & gravy. So half of it ended up on my jacket :rolleyes: It was tasty though , although it cost me £1.50

Steak and gravy pies would be much better on a terrace - you could lean over the crush barriers and avoid that. Almost every pair of shoes I have are splashed with LS Gravy :lol: