Merchandising

St. Sid

It is round about this time that St Mirren fans start looking for their St Mirren branded leisure wear for their summer holidays. Is there any sign of any becoming available?

There are two types required. The type of gear that you will use when being active - this HAS to have the badge in the middle of the shirt as the embroidered badge positioned over the nipple is strictly for gimps like Faraway Saint.

That being said I prefer our badge to be in the centre of the shirts. The best one was the Deutchland-like number. Clean white with our badge right in the middle and three black stripes down the sleeves. The one with the black bar across the middle just made it look like you'd stuck a mantlepiece on your beer belly.

Another fave is the black and white St Andrews flag shirt.

But the main point is when will the Saints leisure wear be avalable in the shops - start of the season will be f'k'n useless from a holiday perspective and leave Saints fans looking like stig of the dump in last years clobber. :P

It is round about this time that St Mirren fans start looking for their St Mirren branded leisure wear for their summer holidays. Is there any sign of any becoming available?

There are two types required. The type of gear that you will use when being active - this HAS to have the badge in the middle of the shirt as the embroidered badge positioned over the nipple is strictly for gimps like Faraway Saint.

That being said I prefer our badge to be in the centre of the shirts. The best one was the Deutchland-like number. Clean white with our badge right in the middle and three black stripes down the sleeves. The one with the black bar across the middle just made it look like you'd stuck a mantlepiece on your beer belly.

But the main point is when will the Saints leisure wear be avalable in the shops - start of the season will be f'k'n useless from a holiday perspective and leave Saints fans looking like stig of the dump in last years clobber. :P

Ooft - I thought it was only Old Firm fans who wore their football gear on holiday. Thank f**k no St Mirren leisure suit wearing chav can afford the kind of holidays my family go on :P

Ooft - I thought it was only Old Firm fans who wore their football gear on holiday. Thank f**k no St Mirren leisure suit wearing chav can afford the kind of holidays my family go on :P

What are the prices on the Millport ferry these days anyway big man? :)

And will you be letting your daughters out of the cellar bunker for this holiday. :P

Why not go to Provans. Oh no sorry I forgot your pal Mr. Atkinson has closed that option !

Why not go to Provans. Oh no sorry I forgot your pal Mr. Atkinson has closed that option !

Animal, Harsh but true.

I'm sure the CiC folks will have merchandising covered and in local JD stores, there'll be a comprehensive selection of St Mirren "clobber"

Home Kit

Away kit

?

perhaps some of the folks who have spoken to RA can enlighten us to what's in store :)

Animal, Harsh but true.

I'm sure the CiC folks will have merchandising covered and in local JD stores, there'll be a comprehensive selection of St Mirren "clobber"

Home Kit

Away kit

?

perhaps some of the folks who have spoken to RA can enlighten us to what's in store :)

Or you could just ask him in the 10,000 hrs Q&A thread. :rolleyes:

I already know the answer, I just wanted to tease animal out as he'd gone a bit quiet recently. B)

Or you could just ask him in the 10,000 hrs Q&A thread. :rolleyes:

I already know the answer, I just wanted to tease animal out as he'd gone a bit quiet recently. B)

only one of your statements can be true & the other total rubbish,

which is which?

Edited by Kombi Buddie

• 4 weeks later...