Motherwell going the CIC route ?

div

Touched a nerve or what?

Will you be changing your user name to something that covers all the aliases? Like vicious dicko perhaps?

The way the two of you seem to disagree but always seem to set each other up nicely for the next exchange certainly raises a few suspicions.

You can call me names on here all you like, the fact that i know you would never do it to my face speaks volumes of your self-styled rampaging wit.

If it wasn't so very predictable, i'd brace myself for the next barrage of petty insults and cheeky wee emoticons. However there is that thing known as real life to get on with.

There's no point in putting the boot into Sid over all of this........

All you need to do is go through every thread on the CIC Forum from the beginning, right up to the last few days, and randomly peruse any the vehemently held views & beliefs of the deceased ex-Pistol..........and then go to the KMG thread, where you will find Sid preaching some form of laid-back common sense, and correctly proclaiming that the most important thing is the club. Albeit in the style of several posters who were vilified on the CIC forum, but let's not split hairs.

Regardless of "previous", everyone has the right to change their minds. Consortium members included if some of the posts on here are anything to go by !

If the CIC does "fail to launch", then Sid may well have been left looking a bit daft given 99% of his posts on the CIC Forum (although his "Comical Ali" role was surely being hammed up ?)....but that's probably mainly the fault of those feeding him the lines.

If that day comes, then Sid will be entitled to reflect on his former bandmate John Lydon, whose very final words as a Sex Pistol were "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? Goodnight"

2m48s....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71_91srz0I

SG has always said he would only sell to those who had the best interests of SMFC at heart.....and that is what will always be the case I would hope. For all anyone knows, the CIC will take over on Thursday @ 4pm, and all of this is beyond any fan's control, so let's just relax and wait for the next episode of the soap opera......

There's no point in putting the boot into Sid over all of this........

All you need to do is go through every thread on the CIC Forum from the beginning, right up to the last few days, and randomly peruse any the vehemently held views & beliefs of the deceased ex-Pistol..........and then go to the KMG thread, where you will find Sid preaching some form of laid-back common sense, and correctly proclaiming that the most important thing is the club. Albeit in the style of several posters who were vilified on the CIC forum, but let's not split hairs.

Regardless of "previous", everyone has the right to change their minds. Consortium members included if some of the posts on here are anything to go by !

If the CIC does "fail to launch", then Sid may well have been left looking a bit daft given 99% of his posts on the CIC Forum (although his "Comical Ali" role was surely being hammed up ?)....but that's probably mainly the fault of those feeding him the lines.

If that day comes, then Sid will be entitled to reflect on his former bandmate John Lydon, whose very final words as a Sex Pistol were "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? Goodnight"

2m48s....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71_91srz0I

SG has always said he would only sell to those who had the best interests of SMFC at heart.....and that is what will always be the case I would hope. For all anyone knows, the CIC will take over on Thursday @ 4pm, and all of this is beyond any fan's control, so let's just relax and wait for the next episode of the soap opera......

Not at all......I will support KMG being heard just as I support the CIC being heard. As per my post on the thread you referred to it is the sale of the club being twisted to settle old scores against fellow St Mirren supporters that I find repulsive. There is an element of that in your post above as well. You appear to be all about sulks and grudges ya big wummin. :P

Not at all......I will support KMG being heard just as I support the CIC being heard. As per my post on the thread you referred to it is the sale of the club being twisted to settle old scores against fellow St Mirren supporters that I find repulsive. There is an element of that in your post above as well. You appear to be all about sulks and grudges ya big wummin. :P

Nah. I'll settle my scores by running you & your inbred brethern down the Darwen Road when the Trotters come a calling for the inevitable relegation 6-pointer :D

(And "yes" that was gash to the power of 1000 against Man U. £16m for Cahill ? £16 if I was running the tribunal)

Nah. I'll settle my scores by running you & your inbred brethern down the Darwen Road when the Trotters come a calling for the inevitable relegation 6-pointer :D

(And "yes" that was gash to the power of 1000 against Man U. £16m for Cahill ? £16 if I was running the tribunal)

...and the offer still stands to take in a derby game. I was down for an 18th birthday party and the rumours about Kean / Jensen / Anderson were rife. Bizarrely the players seem to like what Kean is about as a coach. However, the Anderson issue should see that management team disappear before too long. Hellish mess they've got themselves into.

• 5 months later...

I didn't stay long enough last night to find out if it was a Motherwell FC thing or just another Bobby Jenks get rich quick scheme, but he was at our monthly meeting last night. He was in to promote something called Hotshots which is designed to raise funds for our club on a 70/30 basis.

The game is about a football skills challenge for all our teams. The players raise sponsor money and then take part in a challenge to find out who has the hardest shot, who is most accurate and there were to be other skills challenges.

Jenks reckoned that 250 boys plus their blowhard Dads would bring in over £5000.

Now I'm not sure the open ended charging structure sits comfortably with me - especially if it is Motherwell FC run but the principle of running a football challenge fundraiser is brilliant IMO.

I watched that Traynor programme last night about saving the game and they briefly covered Werder Bremen where he said their academy works with 40 clubs from around the country. It sounded like a nod to the kind of thing Ive been banging on at with the CIC. Isnt this possibly a way to get clubs in on the community side?