Smisa Statement On Spl Rule Change

div

Personally as a member I'd have liked SMiSA funds to have been invested into the members bar to have a permanent reminder of what supporters are capable of doing which would help the club and the CiC move forward.

I think the bar is sorted from a funding perspective. It might be worth SMiSA looking into other projects though. The £50K could maybe attract match funding from other social funders and even potentially the CIC. Just a case of SMiSA coming up with the right project for the fans / community. Mibbae something like a junior bus - mibbae one with specispecially kitted out for disabled fans. It could then be used for other stuff during the week. You could get a right good second hand bus with disabled access for under £100K leaving some cash for general upkeep. Fire one of the Kibble mob through the PSV test and there you go. The SMiSA bus. A bus actually used for supporting St Mirren +, rather than just being kitted out to keep scumbags off the streets.

Guest somner9

i agree with most of your post here sid but i would expect 10000hours to put a price tag on everything,because i would expect them to do all they can to clear their debt asap, personally i'm happier that they have less involvement in community projects that may take money from their coffers, it will help them stay afloat, i was actually tempted to sign up just so i could watch where the "expenses" were being spent, but decided that's me just being my usual suspicious self wanting to expose leeches, and would be the wrong type of reason to join

I think it's a noble reason to join!

Can you see yourself riding high on that horse? the horse called Integrity!

Guest somner9

Have you joined up yet somewhere9

When in rome, and all that....

Someone on the insidewhistling.gif has to hold to account the issues surrounding all the revenue generating streams being given to outside organisations, at exactly the time the CiC and club need it most!!!

Somner never went down at the first tackle, don't think he will now

Someone on the insidewhistling.gif has to hold to account the issues surrounding all the revenue generating streams being given to outside organisations, at exactly the time the CiC and club need it most!!!

So after all that posturing you signed up? lol.gif

how is/was rome by the way, are you home yet

Guest somner9

He's a trojan horse of integrity. lol.gif

Can you see me high up on my horse?

Can you guess the name of that Horse Sid?

It's Integrity!!! "Hi-ho Integrity"

Edited by somner9