Smisa Why The Silence?

waldorf34

nothing on this website since November,no meetings arranged,nothing on the new league structure,whats going on?

If I had your appetite for knowledge regarding the current activities (or lack of activities) for the group known as the Saint Mirren Independent Supporters Association (smisa for short) I would contact them regarding membership, pay my money and attend the next meeting of the group.

The group known collectively as smisa do not owe anyone anything other than those who pay their monies. Join the group, I am confident you will find yourself amongst friends and with your appetite for information you may even be able to help steer the group somehow.

Good luck in your quest

Edited by TediousTom

apologies for the delay

the offer to pm me to discuss anything still stands

The SMiSA AGM will be held on Sunday 31st March after the Celtic game at St.Mirren Park.

Full information is being posted out to members over this week. We would request that you make a note of this date in your diary and make every effort to attend as it is essential we get a good turnout at the meeting. Important decisions need to be made about the future of SMiSA and these can only be made by the members.

In the meantime if you have any issues you would like to raise for inclusion in the post out please get in touch by Tuesday (26th February) lunchtime as this goes to print on Tuesday evening.