Vine, Jennings Hamilton

buddies1877

I see this lad Vine has been tweeting that he's coming for trials, and promising that he won't let St Mirren fans down.

Has he got the same agent as Ian Harte.

It looks like someone with multiple aliases on here has created a Twitter page in his name.

It's that childish.

Are they though? Why go back for yet another rummage around the bargain buckets at the bottom levels of English Football where the club have had little to no success in the past when in Scotland there's a 19 year old at Spartans who's hit 34 goals in 14 matches. It's too late now cause St Johnstone signed George Hunter two days ago but this lad was getting rave write ups when he was a youngster at Livingston and at Musselbrough. St Johnstone signed him despite strong interest from Hibs, Hearts and Rangers yet I'd be surprised if Gary Teale knew anything of him until his name appeared in the Daily Record having signed for St Johnstone.

Clubs like Dundee United and Hamilton Accies have had success out of plundering the likes of Queens Park in previous months but St Mirren still feel that lower league English rejects is the way to go. It's almost enough to make you wonder if someone has a flat to rent out.....

I watched Queen's Park vs. Clyde on 3rd January and was impressed by the Queen's right back. He looked to be at least as good as 2 previous players in that position that have gone on to better things - Paul Paton and Paul McGinn. They've got nowt up front though.

Clyde had a midfielder by the name of Shuggie Murray strutting his stuff and just in case you're wondering, yes, he did get booked.

I watched Queen's Park vs. Clyde on 3rd January and was impressed by the Queen's right back. He looked to be at least as good as 2 previous players in that position that have gone on to better things - Paul Paton and Paul McGinn. They've got nowt up front though.

Clyde had a midfielder by the name of Shuggie Murray strutting his stuff and just in case you're wondering, yes, he did get booked.

The Queens Park right back is Sean Rooney. He's my apprentice at work, let's hope he gets a move to a full time club because he's never going to make a decent service engineer. :)

Seriously there have been a few clubs taking a look at him although currently he's been dropped by Gus.

Vine tweeted he's boarding a flight tomoz is it to up here tho

The guy Seems abit of a fruit cake on Twitter

Yeah I saw that too... If he's not tweeting about another hard days work at the gym it's about God (not Steven Thompson) seems like a f**king crackpot.

In saying that, if he wants to come here and bang in 15 goals from now until the end of the season I could turn a blind eye.