Be Careful Cooking That Chicken

My son is off school today with a bout of diarrhoea (as IOBS will be interested to hear), so we've dug out the box set of Blake's 7 and watched three episodes!

Every cloud! punk.gif

Coke with as much Gas out as possible helps.

Blake 7 bloody hell used to go to the watermill hotel and watch that in the bar. After the show we went up to the Monday night punk nights in the Silver Thread , one night in particular to se the Saints from Australia.

You lookbangin.gif after the boy and stop watching TV

Coke with as much Gas out as possible helps.

Blake 7 bloody hell used to go to the watermill hotel and watch that in the bar. After the show we went up to the Monday night punk nights in the Silver Thread , one night in particular to se the Saints from Australia.

You lookbangin.gif after the boy and stop watching TV

Plenty of gas in Coke unless you shake it up. wacko.png

The source wasn't our cooking it seems to have come via nursery school and was probably spread by goodnight kisses which I was spared because I was on nightshift Wednesday till Saturday.

Plenty of gas in Coke unless you shake it up. wacko.png

The source wasn't our cooking it seems to have come via nursery school and was probably spread by goodnight kisses which I was spared because I was on nightshift Wednesday till Saturday.

Don't shake it up or you will be decorating , leave it open silly ! Seriously it helps.

Are Bakers not always nightshift ! ! ! !

The sooner Div sets up an ignore option that prevents us from having to see quotes from the wankers with a personality bypass, that we've got on ignore, the better.

I mean; what sort of odious wind bag would look down on people because they lived on a council estate?

Oh FFS. Seriously? lol.gif