Next Years Signings : One For The Future From The Past

A friend of mine told me to look out for one Dylan Stevenson likely to be in the Morton squad this week. He is a 17 year old who was on our books for 7 years, then was snapped up by Aberdeen for 2 years, then Rangers, Celtic poached him as the **** were in all kinds of turmoil (where he scored 5 and laid on 2 in one game against Rangers and scored 39 that season), then he went to the soap dodgers. He has had some great write ups during pre-season and has been on each game for the last chunk 10 - 20, 30 minutes.

Since we are aiming for the future with cheap deals and young players - maybe we will sign him back next year when his current contract is up?

A friend of mine told me to look out for one Dylan Stevenson likely to be in the Morton squad this week. He is a 17 year old who was on our books for 7 years, then was snapped up by Aberdeen for 2 years, then Rangers, Celtic poached him as the **** were in all kinds of turmoil (where he scored 5 and laid on 2 in one game against Rangers and scored 39 that season), then he went to the soap dodgers. He has had some great write ups during pre-season and has been on each game for the last chunk 10 - 20, 30 minutes.

Since we are aiming for the future with cheap deals and young players - maybe we will sign him back next year when his current contract is up?

Why would he want to sign for a second division side?