St Mirren The Comunity Club

Isle Of Bute Saint

I may be "full of myself" but there is a very good, logical reason for that.

Yes, I am funny. You, on the other hand ...

You've just admitted you don't know me so what's the point in saying "See ye" - how will you know if you have, or not? It's not as if I am extremely fat (like Dicko), extremely bald (like Div smile.png ), extremely short (like Div smile.png ), extremely tall (like, eh, an extremely tall person who's obviously not Div smile.png ) or dress in women's lingerie and smell like 3 day old mackerel (like yourself, allegedly).

^^^^^^ Funny? Eh, when, exactly, was this?

Toot Toot. ????

I may be in a minority of one here but I don't particularly care whether the club is community orientated or not, I'm primarily concerned with the first team and how it does. If you were to take out the pedantry, point scoring and long term feuding (the reason for the thread being started whistling.gif ) which have nothing to do with the original topic then you'd be struggling to get 20 posts - it's certainly not a priority for most posters.

If St Mirren were not part of the community , meaning your local club and came from say Loch Nogoch, Taybridge I hardly think you would have supported them.

If St Mirren were not part of the community , meaning your local club and came from say Loch Nogoch, Taybridge I hardly think you would have supported them.

Yeah but the club didn't reach out to me, initially I went with my dad and usually my uncle as a part of the gender division of the early '70's nologo.gif an initiation from which I have never really recovered.

Later I went to support the great Saints teams of the late '70's & early '80's as a young brave kenshin2.gif watching great football, listening to great music punk.gif and drinking in dodgy dens nologo.gif .

Now I'm a grizzled dog soldier chris.gif, a veteran of many doomed campaigns with a few memorable highpoints sandwiched in-between I go more out of habit than expectation. I've never needed anything more from the club than to provide a venue, manager and team to support/moan aboutspudnikconfounded.gifI rarely drink at the football these days.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Yeah but the club didn't reach out to me, initially I went with my dad and usually my uncle as a part of the gender division of the early '70's nologo.gif an initiation from which I have never really recovered.

Later I went to support the great Saints teams of the late '70's & early '80's as a young brave kenshin2.gif watching great football, listening to great music punk.gif and drinking in dodgy dens nologo.gif .

Now I'm a grizzled dog soldier chris.gif, a veteran of many doomed campaigns with a few memorable highpoints sandwiched in-between I go more out of habit than expectation. I've never needed anything more from the club than to provide a venue, manager and team to support/moan about:spud5I rarely drink at the football these days.

Now I'm a grizzled dog soldier chris.gif, a veteran of many doomed campaigns with a few memorable highpoints sandwiched in-between I go more out of habit than expectation. I've never needed anything more from the club than to provide a venue, manager and team to support/moan about:spud5I rarely drink at the football these days.

Yes Colin similar to myself though a few years earlier. The old man put me into St Mirren junior supporters where 2 double decker buses left Paisley for away games full of weans. Jeez the M8 did not exist in these days so passing ibrox was always a bit of fun at times.

Your better giving IT a miss mate sweetie wifes never give up and funnily enough never have much to say about anything. I have IT on ignore unfortunately when IT is quoted you cant help but see the consistent posts about , well nothing.

IT disappeared for a while the forum took a marked improvement however we all know all good things must come to an end. Take my recommendation mate set your ignore on.

Your better giving IT a miss mate sweetie wifes never give up and funnily enough never have much to say about anything. I have IT on ignore unfortunately when IT is quoted you cant help but see the consistent posts about , well nothing.

IT disappeared for a while the forum took a marked improvement however we all know all good things must come to an end. Take my recommendation mate set your ignore on.

Yet you continued to reply and show you have the brains of a stupid 10 year old on the Wogan thread? ????

It's well documented, by your consisted stupid posts, you have trouble getting through a day without making a Cnut of yourself, feck knows how you hold a job down.

Get back to Lochwinnoch, they miss the village idiot.

He'll no doubt run away and hide again for a few months when someone upsets him. He's got a history of it. I used to think that certain posters picked on him but now I can see that he brings it on himself. His patter's worse than #thichasfcuk, too, just all personal insults that a twelve year old could do, no thought whatsoever.

Oh, you're funny.

Run away and hide? Oh, please, no more, I'm pissin my trunks here in sunny Tenerife.

You best go back to your "wee gang" as you're out of you're depth.

Toot Toot. ????

Edited by faraway saint

See, told you I was funny.

Pissing your trunks in Tenerife? Is that instead of your usual pissing your pants at Arbroath harbour?

"wee gang", "out of your depth", "toot toot" - as I said, the patter of a twelve year old. Like certain others on here, you're not very good at this trolling lark.

We'll see how long you last this time before taking a hissy-fit (because you can't take what you attempt to dish out) and running away again. If you have an Asda in Arbroath you can stock up in preparation due to them having a special offer on Kleenex at the moment.

Ok, I'm sorry, you win, can I be your pal?

Merge Barrhead and Lochwinnoch and I'll dae both.

Double the dough.

I know your mates but for the age the guy is anembaresment to him self as I wrote further back sweetie wife who writes nothing about nothing. You meet fellow Saints fans who constantly make sad jokes on it in the pubs.