The Big One - Saints V Morton 31.12.16

St.Ricky

Posting this a little early but also intend it to be my final post on the Forums. It would obviously be great to win the game and finish the year on a high but Morton have been playing well consistently this season so it is a big ask. But if you don't ask you don't get or so it is said, so come on the Buddies. Finish the year on a high.

Any kind of win would do.

Thanks to those who have liked some of my posts and thanks also to those who took the time to say they didn't. 

My Internet posting days are behind me.

Come on ye Saints.

Edited by St.Ricky

32 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Posting this a little early but also intend it to be my final post on the Forums. It would obviously be great to win the game and finish the year on a high but Morton have been playing well consistently this season so it is a big ask. But if you don't ask you don't get or so it is said, so come on the Buddies. Finish the year on a high.

Any kind of win would do.

Thanks to those who have liked some of my posts and thanks also to those who took the time to say they didn't. 

My Internet posting days are behind me.

Come on ye Saints.

Is this a family decision Ricky?, after many sleepless nights?.........yeah its really a sad day when you cant type your thoughts on a internet site........

FFS........

Anyway most of us keyboard warriors will post this thread after the United game.... Feel free to view it......

U will have to invest ur £2500 elsewhere now eh...................... ?

TBF Your threads were pish........ 

Just now, DougJamie said:

Is this a family decision Ricky?, after many sleepless nights?.........yeah its really a sad day when you cant type your thoughts on a internet site........

FFS........

Anyway most of us keyboard warriors will post this thread after the United game.... Feel free to view it......

U will have to invest ur £2500 elsewhere now eh...................... ?

TBF Your threads were pish........ 

Actually - No.

No sleepless nights.

As to the cash I and I hope others might yet invest - that is for me to know and you to forget about.

However - If your patter represents the norm then maybe my little contribution and those of others who might be like minded might be better used elsewhere.

Cheers.