Forum Football Team

St.Ricky

Who would you choose to play in a Forum Football Team. I'll start. 

In Goal - Cornwall

Spotted by Gus in a 6 a side game. 

Right Back - Oaksoft

Defender of the right

Right Centre Back

Dickson

Solid Right Footed Player

Left Centre Back or Sweeper

Sweeper

Left Back

Right Mid

Centre Mid

St Ricky

Known as The Rock in his youth. 

Left Mid

Right Winger

Shull

No contest

Striker

Faraway 

Only problem might be availability

Left Winger

Slarti 

Terrifying sight for opponents 

15 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

I'll go the manager..... Right then Ricky you can be my Captain, cos you never shut the fcuk up..:lol:

Actually cancel that cos nae cnut listens to you anyway..... you're oot the team....Cheerio..:byebye

LOL. I like it. Strange though as I've captained any team that I was in. Usually through leading by example! But if you say so Gaffer. 

The problem with this team is that

Faraway, St Ricky, Shull, Oaksoft and myself have all been accused of being then same person by rabid idiots on this little fine forum of ours.  Does that pose a selection problem?

The team also needs that wacky, on a different scale fan,  Hamilton had Fergie, we have Derek Superfan so I nominate Pod.

Pod would our very own vitriolic box of hate. You know, the type that would have made Fergie look like a brain surgeon.

Also the team is owned entirely by BAWA.  Smisa are getting no where near it lest we have a wank wall.

Farmer John can be the groundsman as I assume he has a tractor with which he can cut the grass and use it for hay.

5 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Faraway, St Ricky, Shull, Oaksoft and myself have all been accused of being then same person by rabid idiots on this little fine forum of ours.  Does that pose a selection problem?

The team also needs that wacky, on a different scale fan,  Hamilton had Fergie, we have Derek Superfan so I nominate Pod.

Pod would our very own vitriolic box of hate. You know, the type that would have made Fergie look like a brain surgeon.

Also the team is owned entirely by BAWA.  Smisa are getting no where near it lest we have a wank wall.

Farmer John can be the groundsman as I assume he has a tractor with which he can cut the grass and use it for hay.

What about Elvis? 

Chief Cheerleader? 

Edited by St.Ricky

21 hours ago, TediousTom said:

TT

I nominate you to be Assistant Manager...