Road To The Falkirk Stadium, Challenge Cup 23/24

• 2 weeks later...

Hamilton Accies playing away at Coleraine at 3pm have just left Edinburgh Airport due to delays Kick off will be put back to accommodate them but any Accies fans who travelled on the ferry will have to leave game early to get the return boat 🚢

Joke of a tournament 

18 minutes ago, HSS said:

Hamilton Accies playing away at Coleraine at 3pm have just left Edinburgh Airport due to delays Kick off will be put back to accommodate them but any Accies fans who travelled on the ferry will have to leave game early to get the return boat 🚢

Joke of a tournament 

In fairness, given the level of their support, it probably will only impact a couple of folk.

2 hours ago, HSS said:

You sound like a sevco or sellic fan 

Eh? Seriously. WTF are you on about?

Are you telling me that Hamilton would take more than a handful of fans across the Irish sea? AFAIC, a totally idiotic reply to, what was after all, a statement based on fact with a little exaggeration for effect..

44 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Eh? Seriously. WTF are you on about?

Are you telling me that Hamilton would take more than a handful of fans across the Irish sea? AFAIC, a totally idiotic reply to, what was after all, a statement based on fact with a little exaggeration for effect..

Since you seem to have difficulty understanding,  your post, sneering at another club, is the kind of attitude usually reserved for OF supporters.

Just get on touch as I can help you with lots of stuff. 

• 1 month later...