Ronseal.

With the exception of ourselves and the bigot brothers;

The team you think are the most vocal away from home:

The team you think are the most vocal at home:

The team with the support you respect the most:

The team with the support that are just a bit dull:

The team with the support that you dislike most:

Edited by Doakes

The team you think are the most vocal away from home: Dundee fans impressed me a lot last season, especially given their league position.

The team you think are the most vocal at home: I haven't been to enough away games to answer. 

The team with the support you respect the most: Motherwell fans are similar to us. Despite being close to Glasgow they're loyal and passionate.

The team with the support that are just a bit dull: Killie fans made very little noise on 3rd Jan.

The team with the support that you dislike most: I honestly have respect for all fans outside the glory-hunting OF scum. 

Most vocal at the SMiSA are Aberdeen.

Most vocal at Home: Tynecastle is a fantastic ground but when their team are gash you can hear a pin drop like two weeks ago. Same could be said for most teams. Probably vote Motherwell.

Respect the most: Hibs

Dull: Fakes

Dislike: Respect all fans that do not support the OF. If I were to choose it would be Dundee fans for the absolute arrogant shite their supporters post on-line.

Suppose I should do mine!

The team you think are the most vocal away from home: it's probably Motherwell or Killie, similar supports to us, loud when they get going. 

The team you think are the most vocal at home: Hearts

The team with the support you respect the most: Partick Thistle or Hibs, always thought Thistle fans were a sound bunch

The team with the support that are just a bit dull: St Johnstone

The team with the support that you dislike most: Can't really explain why but can't go Falkirk fans