Women (or men) who're considered attractive for reasons incomprehensible to you

W6er

I'm currently watching Leave the World Behind, which stars Julia Roberts. Every time I see her I'm left wondering why she's considered attractive. It's nothing to do with her age, as even when she appeared in Michael Collins, I thought the same; besides I've always found older women attractive. Am I alone in not recognising her alleged beauty?

Screenshot2023-12-1200_24_58.png.79d566d00cc5d5b13e46174f49e118c4.png

That pic is quite flattering as it doesn't convey exactly how big her mouth is.

juliaroberts2.jpg.c8e1d93de5f8dfb502248cb52b3b71fa.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; only skin deep, etc. I'm not meaning any of this to sound cruel or hypercritical, and I'm quite sure Julia Roberts doesn't care in the slightest what a pleb like me thinks of her, anyway. I was simply wondering...

I'm currently watching Leave the World Behind, which stars Julia Roberts. Every time I see her I'm left wondering why she's considered attractive. It's nothing to do with her age, as even when she appeared in Michael Collins, I thought the same; besides I've always found older women attractive. Am I alone in not recognising her alleged beauty?
Screenshot2023-12-1200_24_58.png.79d566d00cc5d5b13e46174f49e118c4.png

That pic is quite flattering as it doesn't convey exactly how big her mouth is.
juliaroberts2.jpg.c8e1d93de5f8dfb502248cb52b3b71fa.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; only skin deep, etc. I'm not meaning any of this to sound cruel or hypercritical, and I'm quite sure Julia Roberts doesn't care in the slightest what a pleb like me thinks of her, anyway. I was simply wondering...
Yes