Saints v Sellick Cup

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Us long standing fans seem to forget this could be as good as it gets....we have finished 3rd once in my 50 years supporting.  We have won 1 SC and first time winners of LC....for the 3rd season in a row we are not in any danger and pushing for Europe....crowds are up we have a great manager and 7 international players to call on... bloody hell this is good.  . Anyone remember us being 10 points adrift of 9th in Championship a mere 8 years ago... in that time Hearts and united have been relegated

Happy days.... so enjoy please

I think most rational fans can see this. 

What has surprised me this season is the away support seems to have gone down a little. Maybe this is down to the cost of living etc, as an away day is not cheap. 

21 hours ago, munoz said:

I think most rational fans can see this. 

What has surprised me this season is the away support seems to have gone down a little. Maybe this is down to the cost of living etc, as an away day is not cheap. 

Perhaps a hangover from our less than impressive away performances in the last couple of seasons.  I can just about tolerate us losing to County, but I’m in Inverness. Feel terrible for fellow Buds having to travel down the A9 after such a show. Hopefully that won’t be repeated at the end of the month!