All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Stubbs took training sessions while not being fit for work (in most people's eyes), blew the budget on duds, fell out with the board, lost the dressing room instantly, showed little interest in the academy players, and was reaching a stage once our epic qualification from the group stages of the League Cup had been achieved where most games were dead and buried before half time. Perhaps you could go on record about what signs you saw which showed he would turn things around or tell us how long you would have kept him as manager when we couldn't register 1 shot on target at home to a Livingston team who were starting the match below us in the league?
  3. munoz

Latest Scores

Motherwell 1 up on the Soapdodgers at halftime. Morton look pretty good.
  4. Two Saints Legends at an Awards Ceremony at a Clydebank School in 2009. One has received the Players Player of the Year.
  5. Have you thought of buying a telly, Ricky ? Or maybe begin evening classes, you could pick up a foreign language or learn car mechanics ? Or read a book ?
  6. Motherwell showing, yet again, that there are decent players in the English lower leagues and non-league. Carroll the LB signed from Cambridge Utd and Hylton from Solihull Moors being the stand out so far in tonight's game.
  7. I think if you were signed by Alan Stubbs who gave the impression he was surprised our budget wasn't higher throughout his short reign (and who was used to the Hibs and Rotherham budgets) and you are the biggest transfer at the club in over 25 years there is a reasonable chance the buffoon while have handed you one of the better deals at the club.
  8. No. Cooke, King, Kpekawa, Heaton, Coulson, Rogers were all signed before Stubbs said he was wanting to add some marquee signings.
  9. Quite a tricky wee place to get to. Any supporters buses going tomorrow? How is everyone getting there from Paisley/Glasgow? Thanks!
  10. Today
  11. Hear hear get it every day on building site, as a manger it drives me insane the amount of guys I have put off site for sitting on belts on dumpers cos it’s easier to jump on and off when getting loaded, if they leave keys I take them out and throw in the nearest foundation.
  12. I meant to say £200k for Mallan (supposedly) - but I think TF said the McAllister deal was worth up to £400k with add ons (I'm sure the upfront fee was nowhere near that) - fairly sure Morgan's deal was quoted at £300k though.
  13. I am uplifted by your positivity. I feel sure that the players you mention will feel motivated.
  14. If folk were honest would just say Cooke and Mullen nowhere near good enough..along with S McGinn who is finished and Erahon who folk keep saying promising youngster. Has show feck all to make me think that and plays like a terrified teenager...
  15. You don't have a clue what he got so shut the f**k up....
  16. Tut tut wee man. All opinions are valid surely.
  17. If the thread has a point, indeed. Now, run along, you must be exhausted defending PRicky.
  18. HSS

Goalkeepers.

Surely all threads are started for attention?
  19. How do you know we didn’t have the upfront discussion with Longridge and Miller? We probably did, then decided they either weren’t right or offered a deal that wasn’t of interest to them. So the Dutch lad came over for a day on an EasyJet flight. Again, big deal. It’s all part and parcel of trying to sign players. It’s hardly as if we flew him over on a private jet.
  20. You are too dim witted to see the point F Man and that's being kind
  21. That is the point. An amazing keeper who has saved so many shots. I wonder if there is any way of measuring because, as you rightly say he and others may have been left more or less exposed. Didn't stop records being kept of shut outs etc.
  22. Like the vast majority of his posts TBH. Starting a thread for attention, his speciality. PS This nonsense is in the rumour mill, not the brightest. 🤡
  23. Pretty pointless question as a generality, if you were to say what is his save rate as a % of shots on target in comparison with previous keepers it may have some validity but in general terms depends who was in front of him as has been suggested.
  24. Wish it was Alan Stubbs instead of the pillock who posts copious amounts of utter crap just to get attention.
  1. Load more activity