All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Do you actually believe we can make up an 8 point gap? They're all meaningless fixtures for us, tomorrow.
  3. Today
  4. Only one fixture of any interest in tomorrows games............... Hearts win please. For comedy value Motherwell to piss on Aberdeen as their support are getting carried away already after a 3-3 draw with Celtic. Ross county to send Livingston towards the Championship, despite them being hard nuts to crack. St Johnston to win as they are closer to me and I want as many teams in that bracket to stay in the league.
  5. Agree totally. No effort from the Club. No purchase from me.
  6. Make St. Mirren football programmes great again! I don't even bother buying them anymore now unless they have a special cover on them such as when Frank McGarvey, Billy Thompson sadly passed away.
  7. Any truth in the rumour that the VAR team will be based in Andrew Street?
  8. Given that we're in with a chance of qualifying for Europe for the first time since the late 1980s I thought that the first game of the post split fixtures would have a busier thread. 14 posts, 9 different posters. Last season and this season have been great to be a Saints supporter but you wouldn't know it by the lack of enthusiasm for matchdays going by on here.
  9. Ash and her boss are seriously trolling the SNP big time!
  10. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98zypy4dwqo
  11. Don't disagree in any way but it would be naive to think these conversations weren't in play pre announcement re Bute House Agreement........I have no real time for Salmond as I think he's a sleaze-ball but he is a good orator and a crafty politician.
  12. 1230 kick off - it's on Sky I think Would happily take a point
  13. I was wondering that myself. If they wanted to be eligible for the play offs, I am sure they would have with the help of the money they made from the Scottish Cup
  1. Load more activity