Youth Academy Dinner

I went along to this on saturday night,the meal was quite good (apart from the shredded red cabbage) Kenny Mclean,John Mcginn,Thomas Reilly,Jason Naismith,Sean Kelly and a few other young players were there, David Barron and Ludo were at other tables, David Longwell was also there,no sign of the first team manager or coaches and no Board members (unless they were ones i couldnt put a name to)

Not sure if i was too miffed that the first team manager and coaches were not there - it might have meant that the draw would not have happened and nobody would have won anything.

I thought the shredded red cabbage was lovely. My first club dinner was the annual POTY at the ground last year and it was McKelvie so that was the first I had heard him, same with Sandy Strang on Saturday - so I enjoyed it as first time I had heard him.

Thought it was a good wee night

Yeah, it was a good night, need some new speakers though, those two guys have been telling the same stuff the last few years that they have been attending these dinners. Time for some new patter

never seen any of the 2 before,some jokes were good, others i spoke to also said they were fed up hearing the same patter

I thought the shredded red cabbage was lovely. My first club dinner was the annual POTY at the ground last year and it was McKelvie so that was the first I had heard him, same with Sandy Strang on Saturday - so I enjoyed it as first time I had heard him.

Thought it was a good wee night

it was a good wee night, i did eat the cabbage, but noticed a few plates going back with just the cabbage left on them, one guy outside at fag break time didnt know what it was and and asked "what was that black stuff, ah widny feed that tae ma dug" he must have an unhealthy dug, probably a red setter - called blackie

never seen any of the 2 before,some jokes were good, others i spoke to also said they were fed up hearing the same patter

Aye I suppose if you go to these things a lot the patter would get boring. The players looked fair bored at times - no doubt wanting to be oot with their pals. Tam McGarry bidding on a photo of Steven though haha daft beggar