Very mysterious

Looks like its a subscription based only through Falkirk  TV. Saints release their home game highlights via youtube though seems though Falkirk are trying to drain more money out of their fans to view highlights aswell as full games.

Edited by kevo_smfc

25 minutes ago, Eaglesham saint said:

As I'm retired I have time on my hands and have. Searched high and low for highlights from last Saturday Nowhere  can I find video of any goals or more importantly no footage of the red card. It may be on Falkirk TV but I refuse to pay £4.99

I fInd that suspicious or has it been taken off for a reason?????

Have you tried down the back of the couch?

That's usually where things are. :wink:

If that fails, ask the wife, she's sure to know. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Eaglesham saint said:

As I'm retired I have time on my hands and have. Searched high and low for highlights from last Saturday Nowhere  can I find video of any goals or more importantly no footage of the red card. It may be on Falkirk TV but I refuse to pay £4.99

I fInd that suspicious or has it been taken off for a reason?????

Eaglesham  - Try this link.

Falkirk don't release highlights of any home game, it's all behind a paywall for their own fans.

I'm sure we filmed the game but we don't tend to release highlights of games we lose, so the highlight boys have had an easy season so far B)