I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Yeah, those were great days. Premier league football every season at Love Street, we are approaching a return to those days. :)

More from the 80's

Black - Wonderful Life.

You have a point. And that's another fine song.

Baby Don't Change Your Mind by Gladys Knight is on the radio right now. Suddenly it's hot & sunny and I'm on holiday in south Wales back in the 70s as a wee boy with an ice cream melting down my arm. :D

UFO - Lights Out
John Martyn - Solid Air and I still have all my limbs and internal orgams!

Life's Good!

Listening to the both of them quite a bit recently.

Sinful: Peter Wylie.................

That’s tragic.

The Cross: Prince, a brilliant tune that doesn't suffer from his usual crap production..................

Correct.

Time of your Life: Green Day, that seriously needs to be the last tune to be played at the current St Mirren Park..........................

Good shout.

Time Stands Still: Rush.......................
Tom Sawyer from 'Exit Stage Left'...............

Two of the best from The Best

PIL:USLS 1

Cannae find that anywhere. Gie’s a copy?

Train in Vain: The Clash, why that's a Motown 'tribute's beyond me..............

Ach ye spoil it all wi’ this one. :rolleyes:

Not a fan of the midget, but it's ok. B)

Admittedly he can be somewhat of an acquired taste and even then he can be slightly hit-and-miss. However from about the 1999 album up to and including Diamonds and Pearls he came out with some absolute beauties. Purple Rain, Parade, Sign O' the Times & the aforementioned D&P being the pick of the bunch. Parade is a fúcking great album. Some weird shit on it but all the better for it. And Sometimes It Snows In April is a wonderful song, just him, a piano and some backing vocals that can't fail to hit the spot.

Great song but one of the best tracks ever follows on right after it. Crank that volume up to Mach 10! :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

a know but some cnut swiped it from me and i cant get it on limewire, wot's it called again? shakespears sister, stay. great when the missus is out.... :) travis, i know what your thinkin but if you have the man who then put on slide show but leave on till six minutes and forty. secret track, f**kin awesome :wink: