Top 5 Lottery Fantasies - What Do You

Bill Lees

Self explanatory - fill your boots.........

Had a strange dream once that having one the lottery I went on to back a fundraiser for Saints by having Pavarotti sing in Ferguslie Park, there were free tickets for aw the good c"nts and aw the "full o' shit" types had to pay top dollar...it went very well - apparently the big chap was something of a goalie in his day. Wonder if Div can sing :ph34r:

1. Count it

2. Arena de Verona for the open air opera (treat for making my first £10m)

3. Family estate in Wester Ross

4. Lump some for Saints - install a fans representative on the board

5. Do the visits to Kamchatka & Hokkaido in some style

There would also be the obligatory "get it right f'k'n up yi" dance :spud3

Edited by ST SID

Assuming it was a big win...

1) - Give a substantial sum to my family and closest friends to help them along getting rid of any debt and helping some of their dreams come true :)

2) - Give £2m+ to Saints and £100k to SMiSA, eradicating the debt and geting Div and chums a seat on the board at a single stroke. :D

3) - Buy a large coach and refit it with luxury recliners, TV's, radio's, coolers, tinted windows etc etc etc for the JB's bus members. :lol:

4) - Buy that mad house on the Glennie Braes and move in there myself, turning it into my personal retreat. :P

5) - Take a drive holiday to the west coast of the USA, going up from LA through San Francisco and all the way up to Seattle. B)

Assuming a £20m+ win

1. Get the Mirren out of debt and give them a wee bit of "play money" - £5m

2. Have Jamie Oliver cook a meal at my house for me.......and murder the fu cker!! - £50,000 (I dunno?)

3. Pay off the police with a £1m bribe

4. Put a contract on Ian McCall and Paul Hartley.....Grady gets it too in a 3 for 2 deal! - £100k

5. Hire Love St for a night or two and have a big fcuk off party for all B&Warmy.com members. NB - free bar - £1m

Pure va va voom man!!