Saints Item On Ebay

shull

Unfortunately " Simply the Best" is tainted by our Huncnut neighbours.

Your right shull.

It's still crap and overpriced.

I want a window sticker that says: -

"Do Do Do Do.....Andy Dorman.....Do Do Do Do.....Andy Dorman.....Do Do Do Do.....Andy Dorman....."

Your right shull.

"Do Do Do Do.....Andy Dorman.....Do Do Do Do.....Andy Dorman.....Do Do Do Do.....Andy Dorman....."

You may have to make do with " Do Andy Dorman Do " unless you've got a supersized Windae... :P

Your right shull.

I know a window LICKER that goes do do do do .....

That one with the goal against morton they claimed wasn't in is funny. Andy Millen got sent off in that game I think.

I suspect that escalating diesel prices are forcing taxi drivers into desperate financial measures.....

I've got a copy of "Scour" - a spin-off of TASWTCM.......that only "span" to 1 issue (A4 size though !). Best bit was a restaurant review of The Raja :lol: Mark Scott (I think that was the long-haired Bud's name) - comedy genius.

I suspect that escalating diesel prices are forcing taxi drivers into desperate financial measures.....

I've got a copy of "Scour" - a spin-off of TASWTCM.......that only "span" to 1 issue (A4 size though !). Best bit was a restaurant review of The Raja :lol: Mark Scott (I think that was the long-haired Bud's name) - comedy genius.

Paying for my own Season Ticket next season disnae help matters :(