Takeover to be completed next week

div

So you are going to go back on your commitment to sign up for a year then......kind of makes a mockery of your usual highfalutin nonsense about people stealing your business ideas. No wonder nobody wants to do business with you. :)

Naw dafty....I've already said I won't be cancelling my direct debit despite your efforts :rolleyes: All I am doing is very simply pointing out that since there is no credit agreement there is no obligation on anyone to complete the full year - contrary to the bullshit you've been posting.

Naw dafty....I've already said I won't be cancelling my direct debit despite your efforts :rolleyes: All I am doing is very simply pointing out that since there is no credit agreement there is no obligation on anyone to complete the full year - contrary to the bullshit you've been posting.

I'm starting to think that you're just a big wummin at heart - all the massive sulks and now the cannae make up yer mind nonsense. :P

I'm starting to think that you're just a big wummin at heart - all the massive sulks and now the cannae make up yer mind nonsense. :P

What are you on about? I've been 100% behind 10000hours from the start. My mind was made up ages ago ya daft c**t. Ive even been positive enough to make suggestions as to how the CiC can be used to benefit St Mirren FC who I don't care about!

If anything I'd say you were the girl. The way you twist and turn everything reminds me of my wifes argumentative style. When she's been shown up as a dafty she usually finishes off with a daft line as well

What are you on about? I've been 100% behind 10000hours from the start. My mind was made up ages ago ya daft c**t. Ive even been positive enough to make suggestions as to how the CiC can be used to benefit St Mirren FC who I don't care about!

If anything I'd say you were the girl. The way you twist and turn everything reminds me of my wifes argumentative style. When she's been shown up as a dafty she usually finishes off with a daft line as well

Now here's an interesting twist in your growing list of personality disorders - but not an unexpected one - but certainly a revealing one. So you engage in pointless arguments with your wife as well and consider her less than an equal in your partnership....now when losing your "arguments" with St Mirren fans you turn to abuse such as referring to them as idiots, etc.....it would seem this behaviour extends into your home life as well. We can therefore take from this that your wife is actually more intelligent than you, wins all of the pointless arguments you start with her and that you don't get much sex, which may go some way to explain your online behaviour. :D

I am guessing that rather than finishing off with a daft line, it'll be her rampant rabbit. :P

Edited by St. Sid

Now here's an interesting twist in your growing list of personality disorders - but not an unexpected one - but certainly a revealing one. So you engage in pointless arguments with your wife as well and consider her less than an equal in your partnership....now when losing your "arguments" with St Mirren fans you turn to abuse such as referring to them as idiots, etc.....it would seem this behaviour extends into your home life as well. We can therefore take from this that your wife is actually more intelligent than you, wins all of the pointless arguments you start with her and that you don't get much sex, which may go some way to explain your online behaviour. :D

I am guessing that rather than finishing off with a daft line, it'll be her rampant rabbit. :P

Yep - your argument style is just like hers. So far on here you've claimed that I won't get a refund despite the fact no-one has paid a penny, you argued everyone was committed to a years membership despite their being no credit agreement and despite REA informing you they wouldn't pursue anyone who stopped their Direct Debit. You've claimed that SG and 10000hours will take proposals and ideas from it's membership and sell them and you've rubbished the only idea on these threads that could demonstrate a benefit to St Mirren FC. Now, completely defeated you want to argue that about my marriage. Keep going Sid you might eventually find a subject where you can get something right :rolleyes:

Edited by Stuart Dickson

He's got nothing to pursue anyone with. Like I said there is no credit agreement. I wish you'd cease from behaving like a stroppy girl on her first period and listen to what people who know what they are talking about are telling you.... :rolleyes:

Hardly surprising since it is not credit. It is, however, a form of contract.

Edited by spirit of 77

Hardly surprising since it is not credit. It is, however, a form of contract.

No it's not.

Links to the two documents everyone was asked to complete are here

Direct Debit Mandate

Members Details Form

Nowhere on any of these pieces of paper are you informed that this is an annual contract, or a credit agreement. The Direct Debit Mandate even helpfully states in the guarantee that you can cancel the Direct Debit at any time just by informing your bank or building society.

There is no contract, no credit agreement and there is no grounds for anyone at 10000hours to pursue any individual who doesn't pay for a full 12 months. An oversight perhaps, but nonetheless its not a 12 month agreement.

Edited to add - Infact on checking if you read through all the info on the website it doesn't mention annual contracts there either and it only talks about monthly membership fee of £10 per month

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Yep - your argument style is just like hers. So far on here you've claimed that I won't get a refund despite the fact no-one has paid a penny, you argued everyone was committed to a years membership despite their being no credit agreement and despite REA informing you they wouldn't pursue anyone who stopped their Direct Debit. You've claimed that SG and 10000hours will take proposals and ideas from it's membership and sell them and you've rubbished the only idea on these threads that could demonstrate a benefit to St Mirren FC. Now, completely defeated you want to argue that about my marriage. Keep going Sid you might eventually find a subject where you can get something right :rolleyes:

I'm not defeated at all StuDick. I am not arguing about your marriage just as I am not arguing about the direct debit. I merely throw up a few thoughts and then you start arguing about them and get all bent out of shape. I imagine your wife has great fun doing the same. Does your face go skelping red when you are arguing? Bet that makes her giggle inside. :P

The direct debit is for a commitment of 12 months. I am sure if you are desperate to renage on your commitment no one will bat an eyelid either in surprise or concern. :)

I'm not defeated at all StuDick. I am not arguing about your marriage just as I am not arguing about the direct debit. I merely throw up a few thoughts and then you start arguing about them and get all bent out of shape. I imagine your wife has great fun doing the same. Does your face go skelping red when you are arguing? Bet that makes her giggle inside. :P

The direct debit is for a commitment of 12 months. I am sure if you are desperate to renage on your commitment no one will bat an eyelid either in surprise or concern. :)

It's not for 12 months. It's a monthly membership fee of £10. There is nothing annual about it. :rolleyes:

I've got to say there is an interesting paradox developing here. Contrary to your beliefs I understand exactly how the club can secure NHS and Social Care grants using the facilities at Ralston.

The club cannot secure any grants using the facilities at Ralston and they cannot use it for commercial purposes. The CIC can take no benefit and local youth clubs cannot use it.

It's not for 12 months. It's a monthly membership fee of £10. There is nothing annual about it. :rolleyes:

You still don't get it do you......despite claiming that you know this CIC inside out. REA has asked for a commitment from anyone signing the direct debit forms to commit to one year. By signing and submitting the direct debit you commit to that. It would seem that you cannot be trusted.....but then we all knew that already. :)

You still don't get it do you......despite claiming that you know this CIC inside out. REA has asked for a commitment from anyone signing the direct debit forms to commit to one year. By signing and submitting the direct debit you commit to that. It would seem that you cannot be trusted.....but then we all knew that already. :)

It's a shame he forgot to mention it in any of the 10000hours literature, or in any of the paperwork then isnt it. Cause the fact is there is nothing holding any member to a one year period at all.

I have to say that if I was someone who didn't know much about the CIC and had stumbled across this thread I would be really put off by all the bitching and in-fighting that is evident here.

And this is coming from two SUPPORTERS of the CIC :blink:

I have to say that if I was someone who didn't know much about the CIC and had stumbled across this thread I would be really put off by all the bitching and in-fighting that is evident here.

And this is coming from two SUPPORTERS of the CIC :blink:

Its not really about the CIC though....40 odd posts about whether Stu can cancel his direct debit or not is more about Stu than anything to do with the CIC. :P

The CIC is done and dusted. Everyone knows about it and what it is about. There will be nothing of interest to say about it until after the next meeting. Susprised you're surprised that the CIC forum has descended into a petty bun fight - its what we do. Have you had a look at the Haddid thread - it has descended into a Cheesey is shite / naw he's no bickerfest. Its a monster of your own creation. :P

Sole aim? Really?

According to the literature it is. :rolleyes:

Are you saying that the literature isn't telling the truth?

As for Gilmour, I'm happy for him. It should help him prop up his ailing business :rolleyes:

What, like the ailing business called St. Mirren FC Ltd that you claimed he was "killing softly"..... just before he cleared a £3 million debt, built a new stadium, training ground, delivered a team that's brought a 6th season of SPL football and for which you're helping to pay him £2 million for? :lol:

Clueless!