Fecked Up Site

buddiecat

Please, tell me this is a wind up? blink.png

I had posted a decent suggestion, then a light hearted post aimed at you and another forum member (Funny he never felt the need to call me a "wank") and you come back with the top post? thumbdown.gif

If you don't like it...................................... bye1.gif

no problem with your decent post, the one i quoted on is the problem as i'm sure you know, it's up to the other person what he calls you or not,he probably just ignores you as i usually do

no problem with your decent post, the one i quoted on is the problem as i'm sure you know, it's up to the other person what he calls you or not,he probably just ignores you as i usually do

So, let me try to get this, me saying "operator error" deserves a comeback calling me a wank?

Lets leave it, but don't dish it out if you don't like it back. bye1.gif

Oh, aye, hunners of these magic PM's, you and Max make such a nice couple.

What part of my first post in this thread didn't you understand or, as you're such a bitter cnut, you choose to make a big deal out of my second post?

Away and play yerself.

bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

dont flatter yourself i'm not making a big deal out of it - it was a sneeaky wee dig that you now try to cover up as light humour, thats how sad you are

brilliant , smart arse, in case you didnt know the knuckle is a part of the finger, a part that would be very difficult to type with and if someone was daft enough to use their knuckles to type it still would not slow down their computer, mind you i would not expect an intelligent answer from you.

What the absolute f**k?????

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I love this forum. You never know what you're going to get next. Forrest Gump was right.

Guest TPAFKATS

You could give this a go.

https://www.malwarebytes.org

My brother's PC was burdened with many problems including pop-ups, ads hypertext links... Which I seem to have eventually cleaned up.

The above helped a lot.

Good luck.

That worked for me too when I had similar issue on thread I posted "pc running slowly"