Assault, Injustice And Compliance

Here, I'm not one to start topics on here but amid all the rage aboot the twelfty-ten offsides for United's first goal at the weekend nobody seems to have mentioned something else that was a bit dodgy about the game at the weekend.

See the third goal? See how Kello fumbles it, then just lies doon, disnae make any attempt to scramble after it? Good keepers don't do that when they make a mistake, and Kello is a good keeper. Bit odd.

Watch it again.

Shifty knees Kello in the napper on his way past, you see his heed shift, then his hand go up to his heed, then he collapses on the ground. That's a foul, is it no? That's him kneeing a keeper in the face, taking him out the game and then taking advantage and scoring the winner.

Should we no be asking the compliance officer to ban him for a thousand games and get all the papers to call him a big cheat and aw that? Is that not how it works when someone hits an opposition player in the face? Is there no a precedent?

I know it counts for f*ck all now, and we're doomed and everything is sh*te and aw that, but I've mentioned this to a few people who hadn't noticed it and they now think the same thing. Just thought some of yous might like to rage about that for a bit too.

Kello's fumble is clearly seen. I thought Kello was holding his head in his hands due to the fumble landing kindly for Cifti to tap into the net. Not sure if there is contact and if there was you'd hope the defenders in the vicinity would have swarmed the ref pointing out a foul on the keeper causing a goal that loses us the match in the dying minute of injury time.

Kello's fumble is clearly seen. I thought Kello was holding his head in his hands due to the fumble landing kindly for Cifti to tap into the net. Not sure if there is contact and if there was you'd hope the defenders in the vicinity would have swarmed the ref pointing out a foul on the keeper causing a goal that loses us the match in the dying minute of injury time.

Spot on D O P ! Every loser Win's, Apart from Danny ? whistling.gif

the fact that nobody from hampden is admitting that 4 guys were offside for the 1st goal wouldn't lend much hope to them admitting anything else went wrong ,I mean refs and linespeople don't make mistakes

ASS ref's... ... please give them their correct title... they have earned it!

Not having a dig at the OPs post, which was a good entertaining read, but we should be concentrating on their second goal. I mean, we can write off the first United goal due to offside, we can write off the third United goal due to a wicked assault on a defenseless keeper, so what about the second?

All we need to do is to find a reason to rage about the second United goal and any thoughts that our team shat themselves and bottled a 2-0 lead with 11 minutes to go can be put to bed.

Having witnessed our spineless capitulation, I did actually wonder if all three United goals were criminal acts and I had merely imagined the smell of shite on JD Sports shorts.

Now, about that pesky United second goal? A sniper on the grassy knoll? Did someone deliberately turn off our defence's navigation systems but they continued to play erratically for another seven minutes? Did Tannadice slowly decompress and the St Mirren team slowly drift out of conciousness? Many fans in the away end are now threatening to go on hunger strike unless the authorities give us the truth about United's second goal. The truth is out there - I mean, how can eleven players and a manager simply disappear without trace in this day and age?

I would like someone at the sfa to explain theor first goal. I've watched it in the highlights and had about 2 seconds to sit and point out all 3 players offside in bright orange jerseys! A linesmans only job is to look along the line, it totally baffled me how he could miss this and then miss it the 2nd time when he had an opportunity to do us justice and stop the goal at that point. It is bordering on corruption that's how bad it is. If that had happened to either of the old form we'd have heard about it for a week and all linesmen would be getting hauled in for more training! With us it's just swept under the rug!