Real Xs Radio

HSS

This is the perfect opportunity for you Buddies to become a boring old fart, like me, and get hooked on BBC Radio Four.

Go on.

You know you want to....

Radio 4

92-95 FM, 103-105 FM (with local variations for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)

:)

( you can even listen on MW)

Radio 4 is also available on Long Wave at 198 LW and on Medium Wave in the following locations:

Aberdeen - 1449 MW

Belfast - 720 MW

Carlisle - 1485 MW

Cornwall - 756 MW

Enniskillen - 774 MW

London - 720 MW

Londonderry - 720 MW

Newcastle - 603 MW

Plymouth - 774 MW

Edited by bluto

Can't even get Pop Master on Radio 2 this morning as the Blackhill Transmitter is down for maintenance.

Are you any good at Pop Master? I like it but I'm rubbish. There would need to be more 60's and 70's stuff for me to have a hope in hell. If I get double figures, it's party time.

This is the perfect opportunity for you Buddies to become a boring old fart, like me, and get hooked on BBC Radio Four.

Go on.

You know you want to....

Radio 4

92-95 FM, 103-105 FM (with local variations for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)

smile.png

Radio 4 is also available on Long Wave at 198 LW and on Medium Wave in the following locations:

Aberdeen - 1449 MW

Belfast - 720 MW

Carlisle - 1485 MW

Cornwall - 756 MW

Enniskillen - 774 MW

London - 720 MW

Londonderry - 720 MW

Newcastle - 603 MW

Plymouth - 774 MW

I used to listen to Radio 4 a lot but now only occasionally do. There are some great programmes I grant you. I'm full of knowledge and don't want any more. And Bluto, see that city third from bottom on your list. Don't you know it's Stroke/City? There's probably a contract out on you by now. Do you check under your car?

I used to listen to Radio 4 a lot but now only occasionally do. There are some great programmes I grant you. I'm full of knowledge and don't want any more. And Bluto, see that city third from bottom on your list. Don't you know it's Stroke/City? There's probably a contract out on you by now. Do you check under your car?

I did check under the bus, last time I was over...

Letters between me and them (from me) use both d and L.

I know it TROUBLES them...

But why are they not guarding Londonderry's Walls?

Are you any good at Pop Master? I like it but I'm rubbish. There would need to be more 60's and 70's stuff for me to have a hope in hell. If I get double figures, it's party time.

I usually get around 15 points,my highest being mid 20's and my lowest is 3.I have only got the "3 in 10" once,my mind goes blank as soon as they mention the band.

I usually get around 15 points,my highest being mid 20's and my lowest is 3.I have only got the "3 in 10" once,my mind goes blank as soon as they mention the band.

I've never got close to 3 in 10. Being honest with a lot of the singers or groups included, I couldn't come up with even one of their songs even if they gave me 10 minutes. Annoyingly, her indoors, who is quite a bit younger than me is bloody good at it. And boy does she keep reminding me!

6 points in part 2,same as the contestant. sad.png

3 in 10 is Boomtown Rats and I got 2. sad.png

I was out and just missed it. But I did hear Dave Gilmour's new single, Today I think it's called. If he practices a wee bit more he might get good at this guitar playing lark. He's a bloody genius.

Go on.

You know you want to....

Radio 4

smile.png

Aberdeen - 1449 MW

Belfast - 720 MW

Carlisle - 1485 MW

Cornwall - 756 MW

Enniskillen - 774 MW

London - 720 MW

Londonderry - 720 MW

Newcastle - 603 MW

Plymouth - 774 MW

Interesting.........

I sacked BBC Radio Shortbread from my ears last week after some aggressive interrogation of a guest, some bumbling wordspeak passed off as newsreading and then some peurile attempt at a contoversial phone in hosted by, erm the Haulage contractors daughter, then to cap it all that unfunny twat, the non comedic Des Clarke

Enough !

So radio 4 it has been since for some news, all a bit 'slower' but amazing how one gets used to the pace. John Humphries though , bit of a tosser imo.

Hmm, maybe I'm not ready, perhaps I'm too young for this, Radio I'd like to listen too lark.............................whistling.gif

I scored 12 in,a very difficult, part 1 this morning. The contestant got 30!!!

Today I got 18 in part 1 and 9 in part 2....... altho I had to put up with 2 blethering old wifies in part 2.I got 2 for Bonnie Tylers "3 in 10" .