On 11/24/2023 at 5:21 PM, shull said:

Completely wooooooooshed.

Just the three 

We must try harder.

On 11/25/2023 at 2:09 AM, shull said:

BigYardsandBasher, where are you  ?

On 11/25/2023 at 2:10 AM, shull said:

I am here, dude.

I think we'll need to invest in a bigger boat as both our lines are reeling them in big time! :thumbsup

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Tick tock. :byebye

Watch you don't trip on that petted lip of yours!  All this because I called you out on your disgusting "joke" about Alzheimer's.  I noticed no-one, even your "friends" on here came to your defence over that.  That says a lot about you and who you really are.

45 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Screenshot_20231202_084332_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e55723ab02072d46ef52d26b7b2e7f49.jpgScreenshot_20231202_084338_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ffc88caa37b7271ca7771eab73de4a8a.jpg

😅😂🤣

Aye, a man of many nom de plumes right enough!

You have more faces than the town hall clock! 😅😂🤣

Can't be true. Faraway Saint liking himself using his own aliases. I got banned for months for doing the very same thing after Faraway Saint reported me to the Webmaster. Div also put my Post count back to zero . I probably deserved that for being naughty.

Faraway Saint was furious then thrilled when I got punished and here is he doing the same thing.

I won't tell Div because that is childish. He might grass himself.

Well done BigYardsandBasher for finding that. No wonder Faraway Saint is the TOP OF THE LIKES BOARD.

On 11/30/2023 at 9:49 PM, faraway saint said:

Getting nervous shull so batter out another few "likes" for yourself. :lol:

image.thumb.png.ae719bab25ca5d4d16feff0f7b38fee2.png

He posted this on Thursday too  . He posted many like this over the years . 

A bit hypocritical.

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Can't be true. Faraway Saint liking himself using his own aliases. I got banned for months for doing the very same thing after Faraway Saint reported me to the Webmaster. Div also put my Post count back to zero . I probably deserved that for being naughty.

Faraway Saint was furious then thrilled when I got punished and here is he doing the same thing.

I won't tell Div because that is childish. He might grass himself.

Well done BigYardsandBasher for finding that. No wonder Faraway Saint is the TOP OF THE LIKES BOARD.

🤣🤣🤣

44 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Watch you don't trip on that petted lip of yours!  All this because I called you out on your disgusting "joke" about Alzheimer's.  I noticed no-one, even your "friends" on here came to your defence over that.  That says a lot about you and who you really are.

Him and his loyal "friends" just wouldn't leave it alone. They were relentless regarding aliases.

I am not you or Percy.

You are not me.

I'm sure they could ask Div to confirm the above.

Well done on your find this morning. His Like Count is tainted now. I wonder how many times he liked his posts using his aliases.

And to think he reported me for doing exactly the same thing. 

Hope he doesn't get banned as he entertains the Forum.

He has a tremendous post count considering he isn't a St Mirren supporter.