David Smith

Mid Calder Saint

I feel that young David Smith of Hearts would be worth s shout. David is s tall right hand side midfielder who has been told he is free to find another club. David has quite a bit of premier first team experience but is now down the pecking order behind the likes if King Walker and Nicolson all excellent players. I saw Smith in the recent friendly against Man City and looks class.Worth a shout in my opinion and wouldn't cost the earth.

Well Ridgers not good enough for Hearts but signed by us.Caldwell not good enough for Hibs and scored twice last night.

Caldwell scored twice last night against a team from League 1. Let's see if he cuts the mustard at the top level.

As for the GK from Hearts. Far, far different situation compared to an outfield player that's told to leave the club.

worth taking on and putting on a similar contract as one of our up and coming youngsters , he did okay coming off the bench for Jambos last season , and could develop into a decent experience , the guy that sits next to me in W3 knows him well , and says he,s a decent lad , so wouyldn,t be the worst signing

Caldwell scored twice last night against a team from League 1. Let's see if he cuts the mustard at the top level.

As for the GK from Hearts. Far, far different situation compared to an outfield player that's told to leave the club.

I think that the mustard would go lovely with a nice thick slice of Spam from that tin. must be nearly lunch time