Last Night Of The Proms

shull

1 minute ago, antrin said:

You chose to misunderstand.   It was an analogy.

It was intended as a warning against believing in what politicians say…. about - no matter who the politicians are - they are not good at being honest, sincere and truthful.

No misunderstanding old boy, I have only been speaking on one issue and one issue specifically.....your analogy, if that's what you're claiming it to be, was both superfluous and irrelevant to that issue.

I'm not looking for an argument or winding debate, on most things politically from what I've seen on here, we agree.....I just want to be free from the reins of WM and you don't, nothing I can say to you or you to me will make us agree on this issue 🤙

I’d hazard a guess that many of those 1 million “Scots” who voted for Brexit were very likely supporters of the club that Antrin continually berates. 

It was the same divisive rhetoric that stopped the independence vote. 

Since the previous incarnation died in 2012 they have become ultra staunch. 

What a cluster fcuk. 

Perhaps an IQ test should be included in a voting system to eliminate the dregs of our society. 

Sectarianism and bigotry casts a huge shadow over our country and all the fresh air in the world won’t change anything. 

10 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I’d hazard a guess that many of those 1 million “Scots” who voted for Brexit were very likely supporters of the club that Antrin continually berates. 

It was the same divisive rhetoric that stopped the independence vote. 

Since the previous incarnation died in 2012 they have become ultra staunch. 

What a cluster fcuk. 

Perhaps an IQ test should be included in a voting system to eliminate the dregs of our society. 

Sectarianism and bigotry casts a huge shadow over our country and all the fresh air in the world won’t change anything. 

Delusion is also a problem. Same club my erse. As I posted on another thread an English based, pro rangers paper said it right.

"Ten of the 12 then SPL clubs essentially voted to remove the Ibrox side from the top tier back in the summer of 2012, (NO THEY DIDN'T. Newco were NEVER in the top tier). - with Kilmarnock abstaining and Oldco Rangers themselves voting for a motion which would have allowed newco Rangers to take over their spot in the top tier."

Edited by stlucifer

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Delusion is also a problem. Same club my erse. As I posted on another thread an English based, pro rangers paper said it right.

"Ten of the 12 then SPL clubs essentially voted to remove the Ibrox side from the top tier back in the summer of 2012 - with Kilmarnock abstaining and Oldco Rangers themselves voting for a motion which would have allowed newco Rangers to take over their spot in the top tier."

For the love of god, you need help, although I fear your obsession is too far gone for any help to be of any value. 

:thumbsdown