Tranmere Rovers - The Only Way Is Up!

Liverpool Bud

Another poor result for Tranmere - lost 2-0 away at Cheltenham- this leaves them 4 rth from bottom only 2 point and superior goal difference above the relegation spots

Wycombe on Tuesday who are 3rd and Dagenham and Redbridge on Saturday who are one point above us are 2 massive home games !

• 1 month later...

A dismal afternoon at Tranmere today - a side totally devoid of ideas and confidence- high point was sending the wee man for half time chips after only 35 mins

Fair play in the 2 Nd half Tranmere went 3-4-3 and had a go - but Luton got an ill deserved penalty on one of their few forays into the tranmere box - keeper saved it only for it to be slammed home from the rebound- non league conference football beckons

I can't paste image from phone but if you get a chance Google Luton town fat defender - you won't believe what a pub player he looks like but was actually really good - would rip scottish championship attackers a new arsehole!

Think his name was Steve Macauley?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm saddened

It's been a long season

To many poor results and an unsettled team

However it's not all doom and gloom

I'm out at the mo - but when il get a mo il post the chairmanship comment after the game - true fighting spirit and lots of praise for the fans!

Exciting season next season - loads of new grounds!!!!!