April 30Th 2016

Stick the date in your diary for a party in Paisley when mighty saints will be confirmed championship winners and back in the Spfl.

f**k IT let's look forward and not wallow in self pity it can only get better now.

Edited by exiledfan

Delusional fantasists x 2.

Just say no, don't do drugs. Or drive minicabs.

If we can finish somewhere in the top 5 of the Championship next season we should be satisfied. Indeed, after the clearout and rebuilding with young, inexperienced talent (which has to happen soon), we may be glad to escape a second straight relegation. Please BOD, no signings of ageing duds, just perhaps one or two old heads in place to lead by example (like a Jimmy Bone or a Tommy Turner or Andy Millen) and a squad of promising, hard-working kids will do for me.

Delusional fantasists x 2.

Just say no, don't do drugs. Or drive minicabs.

If we can finish somewhere in the top 5 of the Championship next season we should be satisfied. Indeed, after the clearout and rebuilding with young, inexperienced talent (which has to happen soon), we may be glad to escape a second straight relegation. Please BOD, no signings of ageing duds, just perhaps one or two old heads in place to lead by example (like a Jimmy Bone or a Tommy Turner or Andy Millen) and a squad of promising, hard-working kids will do for me.

What happy world this chap seems to inhabit.

I predict a good solid play-off position for us Buddies..then hell only knows.

One other thing I am sure of, next season will be better than the one just past. Bring on theeeeee MMMMMmmmmmooooooorrrtoooonnnn