Check Out This Copy Kate Bush - Music Lovers

Have been hunting down for months a vinyl copy of Kate Bush the Red Shoes album. Cheapest copy second hand I can find is almost 150 quid. In fact most of her albums sell for big bucks, Have a few myself though mine are for playing not collecting.

There is a rumour out in cyber world that a reissue was coming in April unfortunately its yet to come out.

Just need to keep looking. Red Shoes is an amazing album lyrically its brilliant why her music you can never go wrong with.

Any of you search out music that is hard to get.

Edit to add

Check out this copy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Red-Shoes-VINYL/dp/B000053KFR

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Have been hunting down for months a vinyl copy of Kate Bush the Red Shoes album. Cheapest copy second hand I can find is almost 150 quid. In fact most of her albums sell for big bucks, Have a few myself though mine are for playing not collecting.

There is a rumour out in cyber world that a reissue was coming in April unfortunately its yet to come out.

Just need to keep looking. Red Shoes is an amazing album lyrically its brilliant why her music you can never go wrong with.

Any of you search out music that is hard to get.

Edit to add

Check out this copy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Red-Shoes-VINYL/dp/B000053KFR

You would think the P & P would be free.

Too expensive chalky

Yeah, think the most I paid for a single tune was about £30.00

Seen a few sites where you can download a copy of the album on MP3, if looking for a cheap option it might be the way to go. Or download it and then get it pressed onto vinyl yourself whistling.gif

Yeah, think the most I paid for a single tune was about £30.00

Seen a few sites where you can download a copy of the album on MP3, if looking for a cheap option it might be the way to go. Or download it and then get it pressed onto vinyl yourself whistling.gif

Its on my iPod already mate. Have sent the record label that is bringing the album out an e-mail hopefully get an answer Monday.

Managed to track down a brand new copy of Quincy Jones The Dude though it was 45 quid - no pound signs on this keyboard.

Slowly building up quite a sizable vinyl collection as I am going to get a good quality PA system for music quizzes.

Bought this album when it first came out due to influence of girl friend at the time. All my Sonic Youth, pixies, Mary chain albums are worn out, scratched to f**k due to excessive playing / changing tracks while drunk, etc. This one is pristine ( well almost - it was in a damp attic for 5 years so the cover is aged ). Sorry,not selling, but cheers for the heads up!

Bought this album when it first came out due to influence of girl friend at the time. All my Sonic Youth, pixies, Mary chain albums are worn out, scratched to f**k due to excessive playing / changing tracks while drunk, etc. This one is pristine ( well almost - it was in a damp attic for 5 years so the cover is aged ). Sorry,not selling, but cheers for the heads up!

Got a few of her albums for me Red Shoes is musically and lyrically brilliant while its been produced and engineered to a very high standard.