No League Home Win Till At Least 2016?

Just a handful for your perusal.

So people said stuff like... If he is fit... If he gets a full pre-season...time for a clean slate...he could do a job at this level... I'm open minded... Etc....

And you spent time looking for those posts, multiple quoted those posts, and made yourself look like a smug self-righteous twat over those posts?

Well played. Feel good about yourself? I wouldn't - you just came over like a right knob! Again.

Edited by pozbaird

Meh. Showed up well in one game while being kicked off the park, and did next to nothing in the other seven where he wasn't being booted up and down.

Will take some convincing that he really isn't a Billy Big Baws sand-dancer who thought he was a big time player when signed by the Govan AllStar franchise, and has done fcuk-all since. In Gow's case, I am wearing my hat that has 'go on, impress me then' embroidered on the front. Happy to give anyone a chance, he needs to take this one.

Hurrumph.

So people said stuff like... If he is fit... If he gets a full pre-season...time for a clean slate...he could do a job at this level... I'm open minded... Etc....

And you spent time looking for those posts, multiple quoted those posts, and made yourself look like a smug self-righteous twat over those posts?

Well played. Feel good about yourself? I wouldn't - you just came over like a right knob! Again.

Ironic isnt it you were one of the few unimpressed by Gow re-signing? Still it wouldn't suit your agenda to anknowledge that.

No doubt as an upstanding man you will relish the opportunity to say what you typed above to my face..?

Thats what a man would do.

Ironic isnt it you were one of the few unimpressed by Gow re-signing? Still it wouldn't suit your agenda to anknowledge that.

No doubt as an upstanding man you will relish the opportunity to say what you typed above to my face..?

Thats what a man would do.

What are you wittering on about now? My opinion on Gow has nothing to do with anything. Your quote above is slabbering nonsesnse...You scoured the forum looking for quotes to 'call out' multiple forum users about Gow and made a lengthy post using quotes from five or six forum users - who almost to a man, prefaced their quotes with words like 'if he gets fit', 'if he can get a good pre-season' etc. Big fcuking deal, folk were prepared to give him some 'benefit of the doubt'? Wow. Hold the front page.

Not my fault you persist in making a cnut of things.

Say it to your face!? Away and get a grip. Is this another threat?

Edited by pozbaird

A few more choice quotes

I really hate these phrases "lets wait and see" and "lets judge him on the park".

They invariably come from the folk who were saying the same things last season after the appointment of Tommy Craig and after each of his signings!

I think its good that some posters are prepared to stick their neck out and criticise now based on what they know now rather than sit on the fence and happy clap.

What makes this forum tick is opinions. Whether you agree or disagree, at least pityme has an opinion!

Saying how much he enjoyed playing at Ibrox FFS.

I can, quite easily.

Our new manager, you know him as Mr Ian Murray, decided that he wanted Mr Alan Gow to play in his team and as such Mr Alan Gow was offered a contract on the authpority and as per the wishes of our manager.

Mr Alan Gow signed said contract and as such he plays for my team.

A real football fan would have known how the system works.

Obviously Murray didn't get to take in the games where Gow made an arse of every chance he was given, if he had surely that would have shown him the guy ain't up to it?what other possible reason other than recent form and results could our manager base his decision to sign him on???

Oh aye.... Forgot they were former deid clubmates.

C'mon the guy has signed now, lets judge him on his contributions and performance... We might be thanking our lucky stars for those 3.875 goals come next May?

Seriously? Do you think that any manager in their right mind would sign a player based on old friendships? Particularly a young and ambitious manger like Murray who is trying to prove himself. I'm willing to assume that Murray thinks he has a better idea of how to get the most out of Gow, time will be the judge of that.

Gow is pretty shite, but so is the Championship. I think he'll do ok.

I take it he has signed before the others because they are taking longer to think about their offers.

Yes, and thank God he wasn't looking at John McGinn who had a rank season and how many goals did John score? Then Thommo, clearly unfit like Gow clearly was, who, if watched while playing, would have given most new managers food for thought. Can we assume that Ian knows the circumstances behind the poor form of certain players, is confident they can do a good job for him and the team in a lower division? If we had survived in the SPL then I doubt Gow, Thommo and a few others would not be here. Gow has signed like it or not. You have had your gripe so accept (don't have to agree) that he is here and there is nothing you can do. There will be a lot of new players coming in so we have to trust and back our manager.

What are you wittering on about now? My opinion on Gow has nothing to do with anything. You scoured the forum looking for quotes to 'call out' multiple forum users and made a big post using quotes from five or six forum users - who almost to a man, prefaced their quotes with words like 'if he gets fit', 'if he can get a good pre-season' etc.

Not my fault you persist in making a cnut of it.

Say it to your face!? Away and get a grip. Is this another threat?

Scoured the forum???

I typed Gow Signs into the search function to respond to one poster who said i hadn't raised issue with Murray's signings.

Setting all your other ramblimgs aside why would you not say the same things to my face?

I would stick by my words and repeat them in your presence, unless you are one of the posters SGG loving refers to as "Keyboard Warriors"?

Scoured the forum???

I typed Gow Signs into the search function to respond to one poster who said i hadn't raised issue with Murray's signings.

Setting all your other ramblimgs aside why would you not say the same things to my face?

I would stick by my words and repeat them in your presence, unless you are one of the posters SGG loving refers to as "Keyboard Warriors"?

How many 'Gow' quotes by other people have you just posted across your last two posts? It's laughable.

What point have you proved about these posters!? Made a cnut of it and still won't give it up.

Christ. 10/10 for effort. Unfortunately though, almost every post you quoted was filled with trepidation and none with outright glee or happiness. Or indeed claims that he was good business.

There were people claiming to give him a chance to prove himself. That's hardly inspired stuff.

You really must do better.

• 2 weeks later...