Second Hand Music Shops

Isle Of Bute Saint

Found a gem of a second hand record shop in Ostwijk on the outskirts of Rotterdam spent a couple of hours going through boxes found the following all minted and originals from their year.

Spencer Davis Group - With tracks Keep on Running - Give ma all your lovin

Rolling Stones - Mono - After Math

Rolling Stones 12inch Harlem Shuffle

Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers with the real zip fly on the cover

Moody Blues - Hits on original Decca label

Neil Diamond

Animals In Mono

Going back this weekend as seen some Kinks originals also hoping to find some Mowtown. Thousands of 45s but cant be bothered going through them as they are laying in bundles.

Any fellow music folk out there check out second hand music shops.

Cant think I have found a shop at home with so many old originals , thing is the condition of them are excellent they don't look like they have been played very much.

Found a gem of a second hand record shop in Ostwijk on the outskirts of Rotterdam spent a couple of hours going through boxes found the following all minted and originals from their year.

Spencer Davis Group - With tracks Keep on Running - Give ma all your lovin

Rolling Stones - Mono - After Math

Rolling Stones 12inch Harlem Shuffle

Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers with the real zip fly on the cover

Moody Blues - Hits on original Decca label

Neil Diamond

Animals In Mono

Going back this weekend as seen some Kinks originals also hoping to find some Mowtown. Thousands of 45s but cant be bothered going through them as they are laying in bundles.

Any fellow music folk out there check out second hand music shops.

Cant think I have found a shop at home with so many old originals , thing is the condition of them are excellent they don't look like they have been played very much.

Sounds like you struck gold, Big Stuff. .

For Neil and those interested. WWW. KLAASBOEKSHOP.NL was looking at the sticky fingers album I bought. First batch of this album had the gold zip the second batch had a silver zip. I got the gold zip also side B is white label so think it's a rare copy. Bought some Kinks albums today. Lastly the £ is strong against the Euro it's around 0.77 for every Euro so good time to buy. You can pay by PayPal and will post to UK no problem. The guy has some amazing singles spend some time looking you will find gems.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Great thread.

Well the fact you admitted going to a Take That concert openly admiting its the best you have seen since sliced bread is it any wonder you don't get what having music is all about. While I'm all for everyone having their own particular taste in music your taste is 100% sour and sweet tells more about your crossed and dressing and super Streath lager. BURP ! than anything else. But who am I to complain about you coming in and wasting another thread you are good at that so points to you. Now f**k off and spiol some other threads with your troll crap. I'm up your way in the next 2 weeks happy to come along and meet you . Or are you going to hide behind the keyboard as usual. If you want to meet , sorry man enough then pm me ya chicken pussy.

So, if the thread is of no interest to you whatsoever, why read it ? The forum is full of great threads , but I'd like to think no one forces you to read them. .smile.png

Sorry Neil can't help it the guy to me is an idiot scared to come face to face an over aged almost 60 years old feart child.

Shull I like you mate you are a star and I mean that. You don't rub people up the wrong way mate. We are all Saints fans while I get we all don't agree in everything the least we should do is respect one another. There are plenty forums out there to abuse disrespect and wind people up. We all have our own wee world's in which we live in. FS should back off or at least ignore posts he has hee haw to add apart from mild abuse going on trolling to winding up poster such as myself. He knows nothing of me I know nothing of him he could be alright until he meets me face to face FS will never know.

Shull I like you mate you are a star and I mean that. You don't rub people up the wrong way mate. We are all Saints fans while I get we all don't agree in everything the least we should do is respect one another. There are plenty forums out there to abuse disrespect and wind people up. We all have our own wee world's in which we live in. FS should back off or at least ignore posts he has hee haw to add apart from mild abuse going on trolling to winding up poster such as myself. He knows nothing of me I know nothing of him he could be alright until he meets me face to face FS will never know.

The two of you would get on famously.

Dinnae take the old Chicken Pussy ( lol.gif ) seriously.

It's just his style of humour ( shite lol.gif )

Get together and have a drink if you're up there. I'm no paying.

Well the fact you admitted going to a Take That concert openly admiting its the best you have seen since sliced bread is it any wonder you don't get what having music is all about. While I'm all for everyone having their own particular taste in music your taste is 100% sour and sweet tells more about your crossed and dressing and super Streath lager. BURP ! than anything else. But who am I to complain about you coming in and wasting another thread you are good at that so points to you. Now f**k off and spiol some other threads with your troll crap. I'm up your way in the next 2 weeks happy to come along and meet you . Or are you going to hide behind the keyboard as usual. If you want to meet , sorry man enough then pm me ya chicken pussy.

Edited, dearie me.

Edited by faraway saint

Well done FS another thread wasted. Personaly I put it down to being lonely in your life so you come onto the forum to kill time OK no problem. Surly you can control yourself not too add anything to a thread where you have no interest. It's not hard.

Back on track seen a copy of Black Sabbath Parinoyed in the shop. Remember the days you would spend the pocket money on a 45. Then on a Sunday night tune onto Radio One for the chart rundown, aye these were the days