The Politics Thread

shull

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Scottish government in turmoil after the power sharing agreement with the Green Party falls apart. 

I think they’ve had to ditch the Greens as it’s harming them with undecided voters….id guess there have already been behind the scene talks with Alba to make sure the inevitable “no confidence” vote is as secure as it can be

51 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

I think they’ve had to ditch the Greens as it’s harming them with undecided voters….id guess there have already been behind the scene talks with Alba to make sure the inevitable “no confidence” vote is as secure as it can be

Sneaking into bed with Alba could be dangerous as Salmond, IMO, is an individual who has a long memory. 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Sneaking into bed with Alba could be dangerous as Salmond, IMO, is an individual who has a long memory. 

Ash Reagan is the only Alba MSP who has a vote. I did chuckle listening to Alex Salmond on BBC Radio Scotland today, he said “ As a human female adult, Ash has a list of demands to secure her vote “ I wonder what he was getting at 😅

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Don't disagree in any way but it would be naive to think these conversations weren't in play pre announcement re Bute House Agreement........I have no real time for Salmond as I think he's a sleaze-ball but he is a good orator and a crafty politician.

20 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Ash Reagan is the only Alba MSP who has a vote. I did chuckle listening to Alex Salmond on BBC Radio Scotland today, he said “ As a human female adult, Ash has a list of demands to secure her vote “ I wonder what he was getting at 😅

:lol Ash and her boss are seriously trolling the SNP big time!