So Farewell then Scottish Independence.....

Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS

Scotland's "deficit" as per GERS is pretty much the same as it was the previous year.
Across the same time oil revenues have reduced by 97%. So it appears that Scotland has absorbed the huge % fall in oil revenues with no real detriment in finances according to these GERS figures.

5 hours ago, tony soprano said:

Scotland's "deficit" as per GERS is pretty much the same as it was the previous year.
Across the same time oil revenues have reduced by 97%. So it appears that Scotland has absorbed the huge % fall in oil revenues with no real detriment in finances according to these GERS figures.

Well if you think £12Bn last year and £15Bn this year is no real detriment to Scotland you carry on. As I say this Salmondtology Cult is a tough one to crack. Once you are a brain dead, brain washed nationalist it appears that admitting you got it wrong, you f**ked up, you acted like a traitor against the Scottish people, and had you had your way we'd have been utterly f**ked is a tough bridge for you to cross. 

Fortunately 55% of us ensured Scotland remained in the Union that has served Scotland best since the last independent Scottish Government took us into a fiscally disastrous campaign in the Gulf of Darien in 1690; We saved Scotlands NHS despite the efforts of the SNP, we saved state pensions despite the efforts of the Natsis, we saved welfare benefits despite the efforts of Salmond and Sturgeon. No-one will ever trust the SNP ever again. Scottish Independence is dead - thank f**k! 

Well if you think £12Bn last year and £15Bn this year is no real detriment to Scotland you carry on. As I say this Salmondtology Cult is a tough one to crack. Once you are a brain dead, brain washed nationalist it appears that admitting you got it wrong, you f**ked up, you acted like a traitor against the Scottish people, and had you had your way we'd have been utterly f**ked is a tough bridge for you to cross. 

Fortunately 55% of us ensured Scotland remained in the Union that has served Scotland best since the last independent Scottish Government took us into a fiscally disastrous campaign in the Gulf of Darien in 1690; We saved Scotlands NHS despite the efforts of the SNP, we saved state pensions despite the efforts of the Natsis, we saved welfare benefits despite the efforts of Salmond and Sturgeon. No-one will ever trust the SNP ever again. Scottish Independence is dead - thank f**k! 

You must be halfway to Australia by now...

8 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I believe the SNP lost their majority in the Scottish Elections with their share of the vote down in every region across the whole of Scotland and that was before the latest GERS figures. The baws burst. Salmond was a fraud and the White Paper is the biggest work of fiction since JK Rowling released her Harry Potter books. Some of us told you that at the time, but you Cult Worshippers ignored us and voted to kill Scotland instead. Shame on you! 

Guest TPAFKATS

The GERS "deficit" for 14-15 was 14.8billion not 12 as you claim.
The rest of your post is just wank frankly.
You're playing a blinder here though dicko. Have you thought of changing your name to Jim Gardiner?

3 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

The GERS "deficit" for 14-15 was 14.8billion not 12 as you claim.
The rest of your post is just wank frankly.
You're playing a blinder here though dicko. Have you thought of changing your name to Jim Gardiner?

salmond_2805279b.jpg

This is "wank" frank. You bought into it. You're a f**king mug. :booty

25 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

I'm not frank. Are you incapable of getting anything right on this thread?

No, you're definitely not frank. You are much more boring than that. I got my vote right in 2014. I, and others, saved Scotland from the likes of you. You'd have killed this country dead. Thank f**k for the 55% 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

The SNP may have lost their majority (Stuart is too stupid to realise that the system was desgned to prevent any one given party an overall majority and the 2011 result was seen as as unprecedented) but the SNP actually increased their share of the constiuency vote. And thanks to the Greens rendering Wee Willie Winkie Rennie as a political irrelevance there is a pro indy majority in Holyrood anyway.

Stuart must be getting nearer Sydney by now......

Never ceases to amaze me how the most staunch Unionists espouse a particularly nasty form of Nationalism.

Really? I was sure it was the Cybernats who told and keep telling nationalists to boycott Scottish businesses putting fellow Scots livelihoods at risk. I was sure it was the SNP who sent memos to its elected members telling them to stop working for their constituency and to focus more on the Nationalist cause. I was sure it was those Natsis at Wings Over Scotland that investigated nurses who dared to criticise SNP policy making up shite to smear them when it transpired they didn't actually have Labour Party memberships.

It's the Unionists who are saving the country from the Natsi hoardes who, driven by a hatred of the English, would have bankrupted the nation, who are killing off the sick and who are failing our kids with their woeful record in education.

34 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Really? I was sure it was the Cybernats who told and keep telling nationalists to boycott Scottish businesses putting fellow Scots livelihoods at risk. I was sure it was the SNP who sent memos to its elected members telling them to stop working for their constituency and to focus more on the Nationalist cause. I was sure it was those Natsis at Wings Over Scotland that investigated nurses who dared to criticise SNP policy making up shite to smear them when it transpired they didn't actually have Labour Party memberships

It's the Unionists who are saving the country from the Natsi hoardes who, driven by a hatred of the English, would have bankrupted the nation, who are killing off the sick and who are failing our kids with their woeful record in education.

Most of the hate on this thread comes from you.

7 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Just "most"?

Just "most", one or two of the replies to SD have been a bit over the top - something I'm sure that he loves.

The only way to deal with him is to keep a level head and point out the errors, the hatred, the hypocrisy, the inconsistencies and the downright lies as and when he posts them.

Seething hatred of the English? Any evidence to back this up? Oh silly me, Stuart is famous for his failure to back up his weasel words.

Only bitterness and hatred is coming from an obese 'pipefitter' towards a party that is, whether he likes it nor not, been democratically elected to run this country. His poison must be melting his keyboard.

9 hours ago, The Real Zippy said:

Seething hatred of the English? Any evidence to back this up? Oh silly me, Stuart is famous for his failure to back up his weasel words.

Only bitterness and hatred is coming from an obese 'pipefitter' towards a party that is, whether he likes it nor not, been democratically elected to run this country. His poison must be melting his keyboard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745565/Savage-racism-turning-Scotland-no-zone-English.html

Surely most on here will remember these anti English sentiments. 

Murphy the Quisling for example. Telling Murphy to f**k off back to London to his nest of paedophiles. Labour political candidates being called traitors and being told to go back to England. Joan McAlpine claiming that anyone who doesn't vote SNP is anti Scottish. JK Rowling called a "bitch and a traitor" by Natsis, Chris Hoy called a "twat, a creep and a bigot" for using the Union Flag when he won his medals at the Olympic Games and Paul McCartney called a "big headed English prick" amongst other things when he said he was backing the No campaign. 

Yep there's a seething hatred of the English, and a seething hatred of anyone not in the Salmondology Cult. It's pathetic really. So fuelled with hatred that you would vote to bankrupt Scotland and make Scots unemployed just to score a political point over the English. SNP voters are the real anti Scots. More obsessed with their own grab for power than they are for the wealth and well-being of the nation 55% of us love and protect. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745565/Savage-racism-turning-Scotland-no-zone-English.html

Surely most on here will remember these anti English sentiments. 

Murphy the Quisling for example. Telling Murphy to f**k off back to London to his nest of paedophiles. Labour political candidates being called traitors and being told to go back to England. Joan McAlpine claiming that anyone who doesn't vote SNP is anti Scottish. JK Rowling called a "bitch and a traitor" by Natsis, Chris Hoy called a "twat, a creep and a bigot" for using the Union Flag when he won his medals at the Olympic Games and Paul McCartney called a "big headed English prick" amongst other things when he said he was backing the No campaign. 

Yep there's a seething hatred of the English, and a seething hatred of anyone not in the Salmondology Cult. It's pathetic really. So fuelled with hatred that you would vote to bankrupt Scotland and make Scots unemployed just to score a political point over the English. SNP voters are the real anti Scots. More obsessed with their own grab for power than they are for the wealth and well-being of the nation 55% of us love and protect. 

Off course with that one, think he's going to miss his planned destination. Wonder where he'll end up? Thoughts?