Five Daft Pop Star Names

Reidy1987

Guest Panic Button

What about Puff Daddy?

Not content with having a name that made him sound like a homosexual father,he changed it to P.Diddy,which makes him sound like he's a urinating breast. :huh:

What about Puff Daddy?

Not content with having a name that made him sound like a homosexual father,he changed it to P.Diddy,which makes him sound like he's a urinating breast. :huh:

There is an Irish guy who comes into Paddys and is a terrible singer.His name is Duff Paddy :lol:

You couldn't beat the punk era for not so much daft, but classically strange names.

Favourites ?

Rat Scabies - The Damned

Pauline Penetration :o - Penetration

William Mysterious - Rezillos

Gail Warning - Rezillos

Steve Spunker (Steve Severin) - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Beki Bondage - Vice Squad

Guest Becksy

I used to think a band called Jet Bronx and the Forbidden were called Jet Bronx and the Frobbin because their single was in the jukebox in the union of my seat of learning and there was not enough space on the card that listed the bands name along with the A & B sides that was fitted in jukeboxs of that era. Loyd Grossman was the singer in the aforementioned group. 2 plays for 5 pence.

Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants

Johnny and the Self-Abusers

Matt Vinyl and the Interior Decorators...

A rather odd classically trained lead singer of a band I was in used to share a bedsit with Hugh Reed. He was a fanny and the only moderately interesting thing about them was the mildly amusing name not thought up my the talentless pr!ck. He was pleasant enough though if you like dull. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
You couldn't beat the punk era for not so much daft, but classically strange names.

Favourites ?

Rat Scabies - The Damned

Pauline Penetration :o - Penetration

William Mysterious - Rezillos

Gail Warning - Rezillos

Steve Spunker (Steve Severin) - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Beki Bondage - Vice Squad

My band were supposed to support Beki and the Bombshells at King Tuts.....but we never turned up!!! :ph34r: