Sign in to follow this  
shull

Sin Bin Renfrew FC Thread

Renfrew away to Irvine Meadow today. (Cheers HSS, forgot all about it in my excitement going to a game)

Irvine currently sitting 3rd in the league, although they have virtually no chance of winning having played 3 more games than the top 2 and are 10 points behind the top team, Hurlford.

Probably another tight game but a defeat, as seems to be the pattern this season. 

Renfrew away to Irvine Meadow today. (Cheers HSS, forgot all about it in my excitement going to a game)
Irvine currently sitting 3rd in the league, although they have virtually no chance of winning having played 3 more games than the top 2 and are 10 points behind the top team, Hurlford.
Probably another tight game but a defeat, as seems to be the pattern this season. 

3-0 to Irvine Meadow.

No game for Renfrew, or Rendero, this week due to Hurlford being in cup action.

Renfrew only have 7 games remaining, going to be tight with the bottom 3 going straight down. 

PS I like "Rendero", especially if said in a Spanish type accent. :thumbs2

Edited by faraway saint

15 hours ago, Charlotte Saint said:

Petershill lost 4-0 to Pollok. Cambuslang 9-1 down to Talbot. Unfortunately Kilbirnie won 1-0 at Kilwinning.

Looking like the 3rd place for relegation is between 4 teams.

Only 6 games remaining for Renfrew, yesterday could be the result that saves them as Largs had been on form.

Exciting.