Oldfellow

St.mirren v Sevco 30th December

14 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Nothing really lost today was a free shot. Unlucky with first goal, second Christmas present killed the game for us. Rangers after that sat back and soaked up pressure. We played okay but once again toothless, albeit against best defence in league. I agree other games much more important but a bit disappointed we didn’t make more of the game as before they scored we were matching them

Nothing lost apart from 3 points. That's a total losers attitude and totally tin pot statement...

Good performance from saints, if Obika had scored on the 6 minute mark it could have been different. I don’t think I have seen saints look so composed and confident in a long long time. We don’t play the arse cheeks every week so we should be looking to get into the top six. 

To be honest, I thought the chance in the opening seconds was an easier one.

Doyle Hayes again looked the classiest midfield player on the park - and Jamie McGrath was not far behind.

We have a lot to be positive about as we approach 2021.

Overall, Jim Goodwin's signings have achieved an improvement in our performances and (in recent weeks) also in our results.

Let's hope that we can improve our attacking flair in the January transfer window.

Keep playing like that and we should do ok this season.

Hopefully our rejects will keep the points gap between us and Ross C the same as before our game.

The Fakes and the Accies drawing is also good for us. 

I am more content with the team at this time of the year for as long as i can remember. 

43 minutes ago, God of war said:

Erahon needs rested and McPherson given a run. Players go by him far to easily at times.

I agree. He's definitely a promising youngster but Erhahon let Boyle past for the Hibs goal and , even today, he seemed afraid to put his foot in.

I thought MacPherson should have been on after an hour to give him time to get up to speed.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm sure you don't, but it is a tad disappointing that you grudge our club just £12.50 to watch the match. emoji26.png

You're disappointed because you can't control Oaksoft's spending budget ? :lol:

Feck all to do with you.

1 minute ago, Slarti said:
11 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:
Bollocks, they come with a password by default

Depends what make of router it is. The ISP provided router/modems do, but 3rd party ones, not so much.

He won't be interested. His job was to kill a wee bit of fun between me and albionsaint.

Just listened to Gerard’s post match interview. He described the Saints as a “Well organized physical team, get in your face and put you under immense pressure”
I’d take that as a backhanded compliment.......... considering what he said about Motherwell.