Kurt Zouma

faraway saint

1 hour ago, W6er said:

and would be happy for the perpetrator of such an act to receive a Northern Irish style punishment beating. :)

56 minutes ago, W6er said:

They're nowhere near comparable, IMHO, and you are a f**king imbecile if you believe they are. :) 

47 minutes ago, W6er said:

then I would happily advocate kneeling on his windpipe whilst removing his eyeball from his skull with a spoon. (tee-hee)

Oh my, somebody been watching too many Sylvester Stallone movies? :lol:

1 hour ago, W6er said:

So, take the example of a man who cut off his dog's legs and put him in a bin where he howled as he was eaten alive by maggots. The neighbours investigated the incident a few days later, and discovered the poor creature, who had endured literally 48+ hours' of agony...and you believe that's the equivalent to a guy using the 'N word' on Twitter or who says something offensive to someone?

They're nowhere near comparable, IMHO, and you are a f**king imbecile if you believe they are. :) 

The addition of a smiley after suggesting someone may be an imbecile hardly creates a proper environment for discussion so I'll leave you to it to crack on,, enjoy.

2 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

The addition of a smiley after suggesting someone may be an imbecile hardly creates a proper environment for discussion so I'll leave you to it to crack on,, enjoy.

Fair enough. I had a wee bit to drink, and animal abuse makes my blood boil, but apologies that was a bit out of order. Same to @Cookie Monster.