Bus to Easter Road

I am looking for two spaces on a bus to Easter Rd, if there are any supporters buses with available space?

I know the club are running buses from the stadium, though I'd prefer to leave from town and get a few beers in prior to.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

I am looking for two spaces on a bus to Easter Rd, if there are any supporters buses with available space?

I know the club are running buses from the stadium, though I'd prefer to leave from town and get a few beers in prior to.

Thanks in advance!

Only advice I can give you is to phone the relevant pubs directly and ask if any seats are available. 
Think you may find most buses will be full for this game already given the importance.

10 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Only advice I can give you is to phone the relevant pubs directly and ask if any seats are available. 
Think you may find most buses will be full for this game already given the importance.

I tried the Cockles Wilson hoping there would be an additional bus or two as they have added 1-2 extra in the past, though they won't be doing so on this occasion. 

4 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

Thanks in advance!

I would have thought the supporters bar at the ground would have been open prior to the buses leaving. 

Sure it been open before when buses have left from there. 

On 5/1/2023 at 3:54 PM, Albanian Buddy said:

The buses run from the pub but are independent of the pub itself.  The staff are not always likely to be able to help.

Most buses used to post on this thread if they had spare seats, but the tile is the only one that will do that now