PFA Scotland awards

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/renfrewshire/st-mirren-pair-mark-ohara-29980625

Robo beaten by Ange Postecoglou and O'Hara beaten by Jota.

I think the awards are a farce. Robo beaten by a manager and team that are favourites due to their budget and resources every year for winning the treble.

Robo has done amazing with the limited resources he had at the club and all the shit financially and going on off the pitch.

Until there is a way to even up the playing field, with them always being favourites the awards are a joke if not looked at differently.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/renfrewshire/st-mirren-pair-mark-ohara-29980625

Robo beaten by Ange Postecoglou and O'Hara beaten by Jota.

I think the awards are a farce. Robo beaten by a manager and team that are favourites due to their budget and resources every year for winning the treble.

Robo has done amazing with the limited resources he had at the club and all the shit financially and going on off the pitch.

Until there is a way to even up the playing field, with them always being favourites the awards are a joke if not looked at differently.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

My thoughts...

Robson has been incredible... but can a manager of 4 MONTHS win manager of the YEAR? Not for me.

Coming first in a two horse race with the biggest budget in the league by a mile is doing your job and doing it well... but doesn't thrill me. 

As a St Mirren fan, Robinson has had Saints punching above their weight. Hotly tipped for relegation, a top six finish is better than we could have hoped for... but he hasn't actually won anything and we have had some shockers along the way.

McPake has been exceptional. 

Amazing results and achievement.

Only 1 defeat all season and a host of club records.

He got my vote.

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

My thoughts...

Robson has been incredible... but can a manager of 4 MONTHS win manager of the YEAR? Not for me.

Coming first in a two horse race with the biggest budget in the league by a mile is doing your job and doing it well... but doesn't thrill me. 

As a St Mirren fan, Robinson has had Saints punching above their weight. Hotly tipped for relegation, a top six finish is better than we could have hoped for... but he hasn't actually won anything and we have had some shockers along the way.

McPake has been exceptional. 

Amazing results and achievement.

Only 1 defeat all season and a host of club records.

He got my vote.

Is McPake and Dunfermline not just a 1st Division equivalent to Celtic and Angie ? Biggest budget and arguably a 1 horse race.