Top 6, Game 5, St Mirren v Rangers, 27/5/23

Its just the way some roll on here...were fecking St Mirren...in 47 years seen .. relegation x 3... shite managers...shite players... losing late goals.... however seen 2 major cups... promotion and champs 3 times... anglo scottish...george best get beat..draw with Liverpool...thrash OF several times..beat Hearts 6 to 2... and this season finally do top 6... i think some on here just need to either man up or support Real or Man City....St Mirren are inconsistent and anything is possible...its why thousands including me love them ... and i sound like Ricky so i am taking the summer off... see you knickerwetters later😘😘

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Its just the way some roll on here...were fecking St Mirren...in 47 years seen .. relegation x 3... shite managers...shite players... losing late goals.... however seen 2 major cups... promotion and champs 3 times... anglo scottish...george best get beat..draw with Liverpool...thrash OF several times..beat Hearts 6 to 2... and this season finally do top 6... i think some on here just need to either man up or support Real or Man City....St Mirren are inconsistent and anything is possible...its why thousands including me love them ... and i sound like Ricky so i am taking the summer off... see you knickerwetters later😘😘

Must  agree with you . I used to work with a guy who supported Dundee. I said I envied them having won the League.  Before my time  says he. How many Championship wins you seen? 5 I said. Bastard hesaid.