Top 6, Game 5, St Mirren v Rangers, 27/5/23

On 5/20/2023 at 5:07 PM, faraway saint said:

Fingers crossed we get another good performance and result against Aberdeen to take us into this with some real belief.

Whatever happens, it's been the best season for many a year.

It has indeed. You must really have enjoyed your many trips to Greenhill Road this season. Re this match. Whatever will be, will be.

Edited by Rascal

On 5/20/2023 at 5:07 PM, faraway saint said:

Fingers crossed we get another good performance and result against Aberdeen to take us into this with some real belief.

Whatever happens, it's been the best season for many a year.

Agree 100%, enjoy it to the full.  This season has exceeded my expectations by some distance. 

9 hours ago, Rascal said:

It has indeed. You must really have enjoyed your many trips to Greenhill Road this season. Re this match. Whatever will be, will be.

Pleas don't start this shite again Ricky, it's beyond boring..........a positive comment made about the game and the season yet you can't help yourself but make a dull jibe.

11 hours ago, Rascal said:

Poor form Ricky.

I’ve felt in the past that you get an overly hard time from folk on here, but with shite like that, you’re your own worst enemy. 

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

Pleas don't start this shite again Ricky, it's beyond boring..........a positive comment made about the game and the season yet you can't help yourself but make a dull jibe.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Poor form Ricky.

I’ve felt in the past that you get an overly hard time from folk on here, but with shite like that, you’re your own worst enemy. 

Well…. “Dull jibes”  and “shite like that” are the standard input from fartaway.

I’m sure he can thole a witty - and wholly accurate - riposte of his own medicine.

i don’t recall you two previously piling in when fartaway routinely dishes it out.

keep them coming, rascal!  :)

27 minutes ago, antrin said:

Well…. “Dull jibes”  and “shite like that” are the standard input from fartaway.

I’m sure he can thole a witty - and wholly accurate - riposte of his own medicine.

i don’t recall you two previously piling in when fartaway routinely dishes it out.

It's just one more bit of crap this site, in my opinion, doesn't really need. The fact that you're actually encouraging it says more about you than anything I could possibly say. Debate is healthy but this petty minded rubbish is beyond puerile.

For balance I've previously pointed this out to FS too when he and BiEK were indulging in some of their bitch-fests.

Edited by WeeBud

2 hours ago, antrin said:

^^^^ Aye, says it all, sad old troll. 🧌

Anybody got any advice to how an non season ticket holder can buy a ticket for Sat game.

Unable to buy online as i normally do, and don't know if i can buy at the ticket office since they might think i am a *** for some reason or other.

5 hours ago, WeeBud said:

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Poor form Ricky.

3 hours ago, WeeBud said:

It's just one more bit of crap this site, in my opinion, doesn't really need. The fact that you're actually encouraging it says more about you than anything I could possibly say. Debate is healthy but this petty minded rubbish is beyond puerile.

For balance I've previously pointed this out to FS too when he and BiEK were indulging in some of their bitch-fests.

I normally enjoy reading posts by TPAFKA and Weebud.  Indeed, I have given several "likes" to TPAFKA before especially when he's making points about matches and other subjects but I have to disagree with the two of them over this.

Faraway constantly trolls this website and has "pops" at other form users all of the time.  The other day, BuddieinEK called it correctly about 98% of his posts being garbage all with the aim of belittling others.  If people enjoy reading that type of poisonous claptrap then they are free to do so but to rush to Faraway's defence when he is served up what he regularly dishes out himself is a complete joke in my opinion.

If you think it's acceptable to Faraway to "rule the roost" over this forum then feel free to put Rascal, me or anyone else who might offend you if we give back to "Old King Troll" what we receive from him.

10 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I normally enjoy reading posts by TPAFKA and Weebud.  Indeed, I have given several "likes" to TPAFKA before especially when he's making points about matches and other subjects but I have to disagree with the two of them over this.

Faraway constantly trolls this website and has "pops" at other form users all of the time.  The other day, BuddieinEK called it correctly about 98% of his posts being garbage all with the aim of belittling others.  If people enjoy reading that type of poisonous claptrap then they are free to do so but to rush to Faraway's defence when he is served up what he regularly dishes out himself is a complete joke in my opinion.

If you think it's acceptable to Faraway to "rule the roost" over this forum then feel free to put Rascal, me or anyone else who might offend you if we give back to "Old King Troll" what we receive from him.

Thanks shull/percy 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by faraway saint

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Thanks shull/percy 🤣🤣🤣

You had to edit that?!

Why don't you just copy your usual nonsense to the clipboard?  That way you'll be able to troll people much faster and get your post count up even higher?

You didn't disappoint me with your usual standard paranoid ranting either.  I'm not Shull, I never have been and I don't know who he is but you crack on.

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Anybody got any advice to how an non season ticket holder can buy a ticket for Sat game.

Unable to buy online as i normally do, and don't know if i can buy at the ticket office since they might think i am a *** for some reason or other.

Got myself sorted since my e-mail address is in the system. 

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^ Posting between taxi runs. 🤣🤣🤣

Given that I've never been able to drive due to a medical condition, that's interesting that you think I'm a taxi driver!

You're a deluded fool who I would normally pity but given your hostility towards others I will never pity you.

Your parents must be very proud of you, filling the internet with complete and utter unsubstantiated nonsense.  Or maybe they're just happy you're staying in your room and leaving them alone.

6 hours ago, antrin said:

2 hours ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

If I may jump to my own defence, as a general rule, I don’t get involved in the tit for tat shit on here of which historically there has been plenty. 
However, other than BinEK’s unhealthy obsession with Bazil, it’s been a bit quieter recently. 
I’m well aware that FS can be an argumentative, contrary fecker at times, but generally when he is it’s usually in response to something that is at least debatable or at worst controversial. 
The reason I piped up today was because Ricky’s comment was completely “unprovoked” and in response to a totally positive post by FS. There have been plenty of similar posts from Ricky in the past that I haven’t commented on because to some extent FS deserved it (or at least asked for it 😀).

Anyway it was very much a one off comment from me and not likely to be repeated. 

1 hour ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

The silence from Faraway's defenders is deafening.  It's ok if it's him posting constant shite but no-one else it would seem...

Some of us work for a living. 😛

19 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If I may jump to my own defence, as a general rule, I don’t get involved in the tit for tat shit on here of which historically there has been plenty. 
However, other than BinEK’s unhealthy obsession with Bazil, it’s been a bit quieter recently. 
I’m well aware that FS can be an argumentative, contrary fecker at times, but generally when he is it’s usually in response to something that is at least debatable or at worst controversial. 
The reason I piped up today was because Ricky’s comment was completely “unprovoked” and in response to a totally positive post by FS. There have been plenty of similar posts from Ricky in the past that I haven’t commented on because to some extent FS deserved it (or at least asked for it 😀).

Anyway it was very much a one off comment from me and not likely to be repeated. 

Some of us do indeed work for a living, TPAFKA but when I posted the question where I tagged you and Weebud, you were online according to this website.

54 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Key points, something that the trolls don't get as all they do is troll. 🧌

Isn't it strange that warrior saint seems to pass them all by................................:wink: