Norway v Spain European Qualifier 15/10/23

shull

13 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Given the Spain Captain has proclaimed he wanted to see Norway qualify, I'm not sure how keen he'll be to score another international goal this weekend. At least not in Norway's goal. 🫢

Whilst I’d love to get all conspiracy theorist about Morata’s comment, I think it just more serves to prove how f**kin thick footballers are. 🤣

24 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Whilst I’d love to get all conspiracy theorist about Morata’s comment, I think it just more serves to prove how f**kin thick footballers are. 🤣

And some football supporters are, as defeat for Spain would threaten their obvious target of winning the group. 🤣

Edited by faraway saint

8 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

i agree. And my comment was strictly tongue in cheek. Even a footballer wouldn't be stupid enough to openly declare this then be seen to assist the opposition in the next game.